Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 41. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes there is a lo of possible partnerships for laneaxis, and partnerships will also be the most important things for the future of the project. If the us patent can be used for the credibility of the project, I think it will not be that jard to find partners.
If they will do everything properly - they would sure be able to find nice and useful partnerships by the end of their campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes there is a lo of possible partnerships for laneaxis, and partnerships will also be the most important things for the future of the project. If the us patent can be used for the credibility of the project, I think it will not be that jard to find partners.
Transportation is big business. Emerging market like India can utilize this platform since rise of smart phone infrastructure. 

Btw, where will they launch the platform? I assume in the US, since they already have an operating company there. Do they plan to expand their activities to other countries later on?

they better expand if they succeed, otherwise they won't survive. other projects will take their place, but it's too early to tell.
competition is even ruthless in the transport industry, if the project will be successful they will have to expand globally...
Too soon to think about India I think. First they should focus on having success in US an then they could start thinking about expanding.
Of course to soon now. However, in perspective, they may try to partner up even with aliexpress, that would be their gold bar.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Transportation is big business. Emerging market like India can utilize this platform since rise of smart phone infrastructure. 

Btw, where will they launch the platform? I assume in the US, since they already have an operating company there. Do they plan to expand their activities to other countries later on?

they better expand if they succeed, otherwise they won't survive. other projects will take their place, but it's too early to tell.
competition is even ruthless in the transport industry, if the project will be successful they will have to expand globally...
Too soon to think about India I think. First they should focus on having success in US an then they could start thinking about expanding.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I have been reading the white paper and maybe i would have to see it, but i find that a strange comparison to call this a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers.
Maybe they mean their group at Facebook, and everyone who subscribes to the page automatically becomes part of Leneaxis community?

Nope that's not it. That would just be plain weird and highly unprofessional marketing. They were talking about their platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I have been reading the white paper and maybe i would have to see it, but i find that a strange comparison to call this a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers.
Maybe they mean their group at Facebook, and everyone who subscribes to the page automatically becomes part of Leneaxis community?
Activity: 462
I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

Has there been any word on when they planning on announcing these patents?
As far as I know patents are usually always in the public domain, they only need to indicate where they are located. I hope the team will soon publish it, I also want to read this patents.

The patent that is approved is available for public. You can read it if you want, it's in the technical whitepaper.

Of course, all the information is available in this document, which, incidentally, is made up of very important, valuable and accessible information. the team tried to properly press white paper.
The question is when will we know something about the orthers? Is theres any estimated date?
Their token will be used within the application as some kind of loyalty token, isn't it? Transporters gain token and then they can spend it as far as I understood

Yes, drivers can get tokens via the drivers community app as rewards but the tokens are also means to access services and features on the platform, I think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Their token will be used within the application as some kind of loyalty token, isn't it? Transporters gain token and then they can spend it as far as I understood
Merit: 37
Being operating with a Regulated Company in the United States is completely different from introducing Blockchain with a token utility. How would you look at legal issues? Or would it be just the use of Blcokchain, without real application of token usage?

There should be some usage for token so that the circulation should be there for a long time to keep the price be stable or increase with time. I think its definitely a plus point for being regulated company.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

This isn't for emerging market only, I tell you this, instead this is more suitable for countries with an already enstablished supply chain because it will modernize it
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

Has there been any word on when they planning on announcing these patents?
As far as I know patents are usually always in the public domain, they only need to indicate where they are located. I hope the team will soon publish it, I also want to read this patents.

The patent that is approved is available for public. You can read it if you want, it's in the technical whitepaper.

Of course, all the information is available in this document, which, incidentally, is made up of very important, valuable and accessible information. the team tried to properly press white paper.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

As far as i have known, they will start in US market for starters, after being successful maybe they can expand into europe or rest of the world.
Activity: 686
Being operating with a Regulated Company in the United States is completely different from introducing Blockchain with a token utility. How would you look at legal issues? Or would it be just the use of Blcokchain, without real application of token usage?
Activity: 588

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Interesting. I didn't know they had more patents pending. Maybe they will be able to license their patents to others and create a second stream of revenue.
The procedure is slower than we would like. I guess even the devs don't know when will be the patents ready.

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of lawyers and bureaucracy is involved in the patenting process so that it takes a long time.
I can't understand - the patents already exist or are they still at the creation stage? Even the title of this theme is indicated as (U.S Patented), who can clarify this?

One patent already exists (https://www.laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf) but apparently they have applied for some more patents which aren't approved yet.
Pages:
Jump to: