Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 52. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
i see on website that LANEAXIS raised over 2.4 mil. is there shows accurate current amount raised some where?

2.4 mln is the current raised amount. There is no accurate ammount in numbers. But they raised sofecap (2 mln usd). So project will developed in any way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Apparently, the blockchain technology may do real good to the industry of transportation, the only question is if the devs would manage to utilize it to a greater extent in this market.
Everything will depend on the team, they have a great idea - but first of all it will be important how they can implement it.
yes, the basic idea is very good but we have to see how the team will be able to put it into practice and if people will be able to use these new crypto related technologies...
People will be fully prepared for the transition to crypto, when each country will have its own crypto currency at the legislative level, I am sure such a day will come.

This might be a subject for another topic but i realistically can't see most the countries having their own cryptocurrencies. And i am not even sure what would be a point for that. They would be highly regulated and not decentralized anyway. While being probably inefficient against the current system.

I see a point having few of them as global currencies or other reasons to exist, like as a platform or an utility token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
By the way, since LANEAXIS's business model is SaaS (Software as a Service), would token holders be given dividends?

As far as i know, they are purely utility tokens and doesn't make you get any dividend at all.

"laneaxis’ platform will create digital utility tokens and build its own blockchain
platform for conducting transactions within the laneaxis ecosystem. this will enable
transparency, efficiency, and accuracy of data exchanged on the platform, which is critical for the
operations of the national supply chain."

Dividends would create a lot of additional problems. I understand dividends are very attractive for investors, but I think it's not worth the trouble.

Exactly. Utility tokens are for using the platform, i am not even sure how would generating dividends even work on this platform.
Activity: 518
Apparently, the blockchain technology may do real good to the industry of transportation, the only question is if the devs would manage to utilize it to a greater extent in this market.
Everything will depend on the team, they have a great idea - but first of all it will be important how they can implement it.
yes, the basic idea is very good but we have to see how the team will be able to put it into practice and if people will be able to use these new crypto related technologies...
People will be fully prepared for the transition to crypto, when each country will have its own crypto currency at the legislative level, I am sure such a day will come.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i see on website that LANEAXIS raised over 2.4 mil. is there shows accurate current amount raised some where?

It's not surprising that the amount raised has frozen in one place, now there are difficult times for crypto, everyone is waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

It's not about devs in my opinion, it's about the fact that if normal people will manage to utilize it, in this case transporters because the only thing we need right now in crypto is adoption
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented

bots are flooded the page above:)

i trust to a project more when there is a vesting period like 6 months or 1 year for developers, it blocks quick hit and runs.i know its a free world but its unfair that dumping a huge load of tokens when you are working for it.

Some projects have also decided to lock their tokens for way more then their vesting period in this bear market's year. Another side of the medal btw is that some projects have so many tokens locked that the market cap is all f' up (e.g. Flixxo, 189.151.329 FLIXX total supply, 79.876.997 FLIXX ciculating supply lol)
But that's something that investors don't want because then they lose the control of their money. I mean if they want to use that tokens to buy another's project they can't do it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...

I think you are mentioning the part i quoted below.

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
number of hours driven, and more.
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000
trucking companies. This type of matrix simply does not exist today. "

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

Yes it is. I believe that this part of the project’s functioning has been established for a long time, since it is part of the normal transport business. Laneaxis just want to do so-called "tokenization" of this business and transfer to the blockchain.
ONe Social Network.
Yes a vesting period is also used sometime to avoid quick dump. But if the project has realy a good potential i think it’s not mandatory, the price will stay good if the possibiities of the project are good. So it depend a lot of the team.
There is really the strong point in the project, which is the team's hard and continued work, this guarantees us from any outside, although there is some derailment of investors hurrying, recoveries and then repurchase, for the potential presented

i trust to a project more when there is a vesting period like 6 months or 1 year for developers, it blocks quick hit and runs.i know its a free world but its unfair that dumping a huge load of tokens when you are working for it.

Some projects have also decided to lock their tokens for way more then their vesting period in this bear market's year. Another side of the medal btw is that some projects have so many tokens locked that the market cap is all f' up (e.g. Flixxo, 189.151.329 FLIXX total supply, 79.876.997 FLIXX ciculating supply lol)
Activity: 644

No vesting period will stop devs from dumping and running if the project is a scam. Otherwise, for all legit projects it's become somehow on obligatory condition, it's logical if you look at it, also provides additional guarantees for investors.

Since this market is irrational AF, I saw Odyssey's devs dumping their tokens on exchanges (no vesting period) dumping the price very hard, and yet last week it got pumped like 200% (on 7 days period)

200% from a very low point probably. Anyway, vesting periods should be standard. I have to agree with wissy.

Not just that, those periods need to be encoded in the smart contract
Activity: 476

No vesting period will stop devs from dumping and running if the project is a scam. Otherwise, for all legit projects it's become somehow on obligatory condition, it's logical if you look at it, also provides additional guarantees for investors.

Since this market is irrational AF, I saw Odyssey's devs dumping their tokens on exchanges (no vesting period) dumping the price very hard, and yet last week it got pumped like 200% (on 7 days period)

200% from a very low point probably. Anyway, vesting periods should be standard. I have to agree with wissy.
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 476
how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

Would be cool if the (dev) team was open for an AMA

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think

AMAs on Reddit are always a nice idea but they could even do it here since so many question have arised in this thread,,
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: