Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 51. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
i see on website that LANEAXIS raised over 2.4 mil. is there shows accurate current amount raised some where?

It's not surprising that the amount raised has frozen in one place, now there are difficult times for crypto, everyone is waiting for the market to recover.
Indeed, everyone will wait for the market to recover,
we certainly must be patient now to wait for that,
the most important thing is just follow the progress so that it is clearer
I don't think it's questionable, of course, everyone is waiting for the market to recover,
and we must be patient especially crypto conditions are currently difficult
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
It’s very good if they have already reached soft cap. Especially during this hard period not so much projects have reached their soft cap. I think it’s enough for a devs team, more than 2 millions dollars for an ico now is a good amount I think.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
i see on website that LANEAXIS raised over 2.4 mil. is there shows accurate current amount raised some where?

2.4 mln is the current raised amount. There is no accurate ammount in numbers. But they raised sofecap (2 mln usd). So project will developed in any way.

What do you think about the potential of reaching HardCap? Despite the market situation, I see the interest growing in the project, and more people understanding the real meaning and importance of the project. But at least we have the guarantee of continuity of development
They have a chance to get the hardcap, because I see there are 3 Main Sales stage period that will take place. Mostly in this situation, to get the hardcap a project should extend their ICO. But yeah, the softcap is a guarantee that this project will run after the ICO ends.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

It's not surprising that the amount raised has frozen in one place, now there are difficult times for crypto, everyone is waiting for the market to recover.
Indeed, everyone will wait for the market to recover,
we certainly must be patient now to wait for that,
the most important thing is just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

2.4 mln is the current raised amount. There is no accurate ammount in numbers. But they raised sofecap (2 mln usd). So project will developed in any way.

What do you think about the potential of reaching HardCap? Despite the market situation, I see the interest growing in the project, and more people understanding the real meaning and importance of the project. But at least we have the guarantee of continuity of development

With this kind of company, established and legit, reaching their soft cap is more than enough to get going.
And to raise more than that amount would be a big help to fast track their developments.
There are crap projects that can raise $2M easily, but afterwards they have nothing to develop.
But this one has real product/service. So you can expect that the value of your token will be of worth someday.
Activity: 462

That's a very good number nowadays. I don't think many projects can collect that amount in this market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How long did it take you guys to raise softcap?
just 72h! impressive, right?
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
and what's planned for that time?
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
very well! you saw that in the roadmap, right?

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
i can't remember the number of the companies. you have any info on that?
around 800 000
yes, i remember now. heard that in the Rick's interview
You mean Rick Burnett - CEO?
yes, a very smart and experienced guy
agree 100%
Activity: 122
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
around 800 000
yes, a very smart and experienced guy

around 800 000

around 800 000

around 800 000

Activity: 686

Pages:
Jump to: