Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 49. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sure, the third option if the worst, team keeps all unsold tokens. By the way there's a fourth option, smart contracts where tokens are minted when a function is called, the fuction is called when you deposit ether into the contract, it's the best one option so far
I didn't know about this fourth option, it's all very difficult to understand, let's hope that there will be fifth option - when all tokens will be sold Wink

That's rather optimistic, to think that they can sell all the tokens. In this market state it seems almost impossible.

You are probably right, but did you notice the smiley?
 Cheesy

Imagine a bullrun to 50.000 $ /BTC ... then also the fifth option is possible.
And 50k$ is not so unlikely.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Sure, the third option if the worst, team keeps all unsold tokens. By the way there's a fourth option, smart contracts where tokens are minted when a function is called, the fuction is called when you deposit ether into the contract, it's the best one option so far
I didn't know about this fourth option, it's all very difficult to understand, let's hope that there will be fifth option - when all tokens will be sold Wink

That's rather optimistic, to think that they can sell all the tokens. In this market state it seems almost impossible.
I agree nowadays even the best projects struggle to reach the soft cap so reaching the hard cap sounds almost impossible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

There's nothing to understand it's very simple, tokens are not minted and when you send eth to an ICO's smart contract you'll get tokens (they are minted only when you send eth)
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.
Will they burn the unsold tokens?

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?

I like this option better. I hate tokens with a supply of 124,347,576.9868796 instead of a round number like 150m.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...

I think you are mentioning the part i quoted below.

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
number of hours driven, and more.
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000
trucking companies. This type of matrix simply does not exist today. "

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

Would be cool if the (dev) team was open for an AMA

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think

AMAs on Reddit are always a nice idea but they could even do it here since so many question have arised in this thread,,

Over here it doesnt even have to be an AMA, just someone to answer open questions from time to time
Activity: 518
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?
It does not matter, unsold tokens should be destroyed or distributed equally to investors. Those projects that do not fulfill this condition are considered to be scammers.

the markets like burnings better but you are right. If everyone gets their share of unsold tokens there is no difference.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

It does not matter, unsold tokens should be destroyed or distributed equally to investors. Those projects that do not fulfill this condition are considered to be scammers.
ONe Social Network.
I don't know ehich model is the best. My opinion is, spread tokens to buyers, because if they won't manage to sold majority of the tokens, tokens' liquidity will suffer
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 462

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
How long did it take you guys to raise softcap?
just 72h! impressive, right?
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
and what's planned for that time?
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
very well! you saw that in the roadmap, right?

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
i can't remember the number of the companies. you have any info on that?
around 800 000
yes, i remember now. heard that in the Rick's interview

800k is a big pool of potential customers. They need good connections in the industry to tap these potentials.

With good references, they can increase their customer database in a blink of an eye, 800k potential customer is literally huge.
Activity: 476
How long did it take you guys to raise softcap?
just 72h! impressive, right?
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
and what's planned for that time?
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
very well! you saw that in the roadmap, right?

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
i can't remember the number of the companies. you have any info on that?
around 800 000
yes, i remember now. heard that in the Rick's interview

800k is a big pool of potential customers. They need good connections in the industry to tap these potentials.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Market will recover due to optimistic people and some dreamers:) don't be realistic or pessimistic. They have every ingredient they need, a good project, solid team and marketing, background in their field etc.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Do you know project SKUchain? I think they do pretty much the same as you guys. How you differs?

Their main advantage is that the company has been in operation for several years now and they have a patent and other pending patents on the platform itself.
The NTT partnership date and SKUchain is something very recent, really, and still has not brought real results, I would not call it direct competition, as they focus on logistics insurance, cash flow relief and collaborative inventory planning, it is not something specifically targeted for the same branch only, and particularly, I do not see the same potential as in Laneaxis

Can't say much about SKUchain but even if they were competitors, the worldwide logistics and transportation market is huge and there's definitely room for more than one project.
Activity: 686
Do you know project SKUchain? I think they do pretty much the same as you guys. How you differs?

Their main advantage is that the company has been in operation for several years now and they have a patent and other pending patents on the platform itself.
The NTT partnership date and SKUchain is something very recent, really, and still has not brought real results, I would not call it direct competition, as they focus on logistics insurance, cash flow relief and collaborative inventory planning, it is not something specifically targeted for the same branch only, and particularly, I do not see the same potential as in Laneaxis
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: