Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 48. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Maybe biggest companies would like to develop their own system. I f Laneaxis can arrange any partnership with a big name that would be huge.
Im hoping for it, they really need a good strategy/plan and connections to make it happens. And if crypto projects become more mass adopted and popular, it will help their progress.

It can go both ways.

Lane axis can get profit by the crypto getting more adopted but also crypto can become more mass thanks to lane axis.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Maybe biggest companies would like to develop their own system. I f Laneaxis can arrange any partnership with a big name that would be huge.
Im hoping for it, they really need a good strategy/plan and connections to make it happens. And if crypto projects become more mass adopted and popular, it will help their progress.
We just trust the project development team,
I'm sure the team will try their best to find a good strategy,
the important thing is to keep abreast of the development of the project so as not to miss information
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I thought of that many times but in my opinion we're just too early to see mass adoption of this new technologies, they remind me of cell phones and the internet in the nineties
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?

That's a nice question...so you think that at the end of the day there will be only a couple blockchain-supply chain related products around? Because, speaking of softwares, if you look at ERPs for example, you either use SAP or Oracle, no others
Activity: 462
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

Perhaps they raised the money from private investors who don't want to reveal their identity.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 

I would have said it could help more larger companies perhaps. Why would you think it would bring more benefits to small companies?  Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

Perhaps they raised the money from private investors who don't want to reveal their identity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I fear most of today's blockchain startups might have their product finished a couple of years too early. Mosts businesses fear working with this tech.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Sure, the third option if the worst, team keeps all unsold tokens. By the way there's a fourth option, smart contracts where tokens are minted when a function is called, the fuction is called when you deposit ether into the contract, it's the best one option so far
I didn't know about this fourth option, it's all very difficult to understand, let's hope that there will be fifth option - when all tokens will be sold Wink

That's rather optimistic, to think that they can sell all the tokens. In this market state it seems almost impossible.

Maybe some private investor will help them out
Activity: 686
Although the experience in the branch contributes, and much to what is being done, I still think it is a branch that will depend on many more factors than in other common projects
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?
Activity: 364

Imho it is just basic logistics working for import export companies. And it's not a short time, since they have a history in this business.
Activity: 518
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Correct, actually they  continue on improving their platform to give better service to their customers by further innovation and hardwork.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.
Will they burn the unsold tokens?

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?
the project has great potential, i think it will easily reach the hard cap, for any unsold tokens i think the best solution would be an airdrop divided among all investors...
What is the short-term planning for unsold tokens? And if the option is to burn, in the long term there is possibility of repurchase for new tokens burning
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Please tell me, how many more will go to ICO? I saw that already collected about 2 million dollars and it is very good. Do you have a bounty company? Is it still coming or is it over?
Pages:
Jump to: