Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 47. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
check out the latest knews? One guy invested 50 000$ in LaneAxis!

Where did you see that? If there's any link to this news then please share with us.

They have article about this.

https://medium.com/@robertoriccii/why-i-invested-50-000-in-laneaxis-ico-and-plan-for-more-e632ef9dda8d

I dont know who is this, but 50k its not much. Some private sales have min investments requiments in 50k - 200k.

he has his reason why he invested with hugh amount.
but, why he must declare his contribution? is he want to attract other people by him self to join this program?

I think that must be the case. There are many marketing strategies and this may be a motivation to many of the new investors. Also Laneaxis is good for early investors.
Do they already have big ones? I am not sure if they have them, does anybody know this?
They have raised 2.4 million at the moment, do you think they have large investors or who was invest 50k $? I think yes.

2.4 million is a big sum in this market I think. It shows the interest in the project.
Compared with last year, this is not the largest amount, many of us are waiting for the start of bull market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Where did you see that? If there's any link to this news then please share with us.

https://medium.com/@robertoriccii/why-i-invested-50-000-in-laneaxis-ico-and-plan-for-more-e632ef9dda8d

I dont know who is this, but 50k its not much. Some private sales have min investments requiments in 50k - 200k.

but, why he must declare his contribution? is he want to attract other people by him self to join this program?

I think that must be the case. There are many marketing strategies and this may be a motivation to many of the new investors. Also Laneaxis is good for early investors.
Do they already have big ones? I am not sure if they have them, does anybody know this?
They have raised 2.4 million at the moment, do you think they have large investors or who was invest 50k $? I think yes.

2.4 million is a big sum in this market I think. It shows the interest in the project.
Indeed, that's a lot of money just for one investor and the fact that they have already collect that amount proves there are investors intereted on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

In any case, It's good sign for the project and all community, when such investors can make large investments at this difficult crypto time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

50k is not much but it comes with a bonus, an article about why he did that.

It can also create awareness and cause to draw more than 50k to investments. Good investor behaviour.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

I wasn't sure if this was a paid ad or a real thing with just a one medium post by that user and all... Either way it looks like he has done his research.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

More like an advertising article. If a person really invested, then why would he talk about this to everyone? Although on the other hand, he is to some extent interested in the successful sales of tokens as he is an investor.

Considering how investors retain their values now, 50K is something considerable yes, I have seen examples of investors who have declared themselves in other projects as well, do not agree or do the same openly, publicizing the four walls, but I understand the need that some have to search for non-crypto reputation
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

More like an advertising article. If a person really invested, then why would he talk about this to everyone? Although on the other hand, he is to some extent interested in the successful sales of tokens as he is an investor.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Could be interesting to have more visbility on current investment. It will incentive people to see that the project have already some sucess I think. The team can raise enough money to developp something interesting I think, even with this hard market.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

So what? You have their ICO's contract to claim this? If yes please share it with us then

Where did you see this news? I did not find anything about it! Share this news with us, ..... a link?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Maybe biggest companies would like to develop their own system. I f Laneaxis can arrange any partnership with a big name that would be huge.
Im hoping for it, they really need a good strategy/plan and connections to make it happens. And if crypto projects become more mass adopted and popular, it will help their progress.

It can go both ways.

Lane axis can get profit by the crypto getting more adopted but also crypto can become more mass thanks to lane axis.
I agree with you, if theyre working very hard and very well to reach non crypto people, i believe they can make the 2nd condition happens.
They have to not only be in crypto/blockchain conference and also be very good at partnership negotiation.
But after all it will be great if they share their progress about that to the community.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Link please.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

So what? You have their ICO's contract to claim this? If yes please share it with us then
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 

I fear most of today's blockchain startups might have their product finished a couple of years too early. Mosts businesses fear working with this tech.

Maybe, but also the first projects with the most risk have the opportunnity to get a big winner like amazon or ebay.
Pages:
Jump to: