Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 75. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.

condition and situation is one of many factor that change the plan.
if there are bad situation -such as high inflation- they must ignore paper plane and move to other plan.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
About the whitepaper, anybody actually read it an knows what is the strategy on finding company which will adopt this solution? In paper everything is fine but then putting in to work and having somebody using it it's another matter.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Whitepaper is harder to update compared to website.

But it seems website is giving the right information about the token price.

i agree. they sent whitepaper to lots of places but this situation can confuse investors about the recent price so i think updating is better than leaving it as it is
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
I just saw that there is a difference in price information on their whitepaper and website.

Whitepaper:
TGE Tiers (w/price per AXIS Tokens)

(Private Sale) Jun.1 - Jun.20(UTC)
$ 0.06 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)
$ 0.08 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep. 21 - Sep. 30(UTC)
$ 0.10 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct. 1 - Oct. 10(UTC)
$ 0.12 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Oct. 11 - Oct. 20(UTC)

$ 0.18 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)
$ 0.25 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep.20 - Oct.22(UTC)
$ 0.30 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct.22 - Nov.22(UTC)
$ 0.35 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Nov.22 - Dec.21(UTC)

Maybe it would be better if they update the wrong information.

Seems they changed token price. Current price 0.25$ without bonus. Does anyone know which lockup period for private sale and pre-sale tokens?

But this is huge price difference! It's very unprofessional of them to show such difference in price. I understand whitepaper requires more effort to be updated, but it had to be done long ago.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Whitepaper is harder to update compared to website.

But it seems website is giving the right information about the token price.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think prices should be aligned in everywhere, i hope they will update the information quickly. minor details are important.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I just saw that there is a difference in price information on their whitepaper and website.

Whitepaper:

Seems they changed token price. Current price 0.25$ without bonus. Does anyone know which lockup period for private sale and pre-sale tokens?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Whitepaper:

agreed, the whitepaper was probably outdated a while back.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Whitepaper:

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
what's the price of 1 token?

Current price for the token is 025$. And bonus 15%. Now main sale tier 1 ongoing. Does anyone know which max bonus was on pre-sale and private sale?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If you havent already you can also find us on Reddit

at https://www.reddit.com/r/LaneAxis/

Nice job, but why there is an ICOshock link right on the top link banner? Are you partnered up or did they just design the css look on the subreddit?

good question, I searched for Laneaxis on icoshock but it's nowhere to be found so I don't see a partenrship in place. Maybe they will add Laneaxis in some time from now?

I don't see the banner. Maybe it's blocked by my browser.
I can't see it either maybe they have delete it or maybe we have blocked it as you say.

We  (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.
we (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.

Most ad blockers bring convenience to some annoyances, but I've stopped now to analyze how much we've lost in terms of promising projects that have invested in advertising, that's one case, I've used different computers, and only one of them has shown me propaganda related to Laneaxis

It can't be blocked by adblock, but as you said, they helped to create the subreddit. (i can help you by removing that from the code if you want Wink

Merit: 262
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Since the patent is referring to a portal concerning a tracking system, without using a blockchain, i was wondering if such portal exists and is already in use.

I don't think there is. Otherwise, there wouldn't have such problems in the system. Still, it is a good question.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Since the patent is referring to a portal concerning a tracking system, without using a blockchain, i was wondering if such portal exists and is already in use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
-
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Why did they quote Walmart earlier? only by the large fleet, or is it a possibility to generate future integration interest? I saw news the other day about Walmart showing interest in Blockchain, but for another different segment of transportation
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
so if I understand correctly, AXIS is a utility token, right?
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.

How do you think the token will remain its value? Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Pages:
Jump to: