Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 74. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

Maybe they can even use smartphone gps location of the driver's phone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.

Yes, that is why i think it's quite important to understand if there is some plan they are going to put in motion or is a "we will see".
Unfortunately this is a reality, each project has many factors to execute with reliability to the script, such as Team, funds, market. Most of the previous ones had changes and / or distortions in their scripts, but that does not mean that they were not successful

adaptability is a virtue in every sector is not a bad thing, to say an example, many crypto didn't plan to implement masternodes but eventually many did because it's a nice system
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

A partnership with FOAM or Platin would be cool.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.

Yes, that is why i think it's quite important to understand if there is some plan they are going to put in motion or is a "we will see".
Unfortunately this is a reality, each project has many factors to execute with reliability to the script, such as Team, funds, market. Most of the previous ones had changes and / or distortions in their scripts, but that does not mean that they were not successful

Sometimes you need to pivot. this industry is still new and growing, so you can't plan everything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
In addition, will need many these devices, and I think that they are not cheap. By the way, who will be the manufacturer of these devices?

This info is not yet public or they might have not made any partnership yet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In addition, will need many these devices, and I think that they are not cheap. By the way, who will be the manufacturer of these devices?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.

one can accurately say the market is growing up and the most important thing is getting smarter. for all of us who believe in blocking it is excellent. this means only one project is getting much better and more predictable. and to earn their trust they have to introduce new improvements. we for example in this project we see a similar movement.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Merit: 104
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

That's something that a lot of us around here think about the market. Once it gets mainstream the market should rise again.

You are right, and I think when the crypto market will recover (when capitalization will grow x100) - it will become more stable, will not depend so much on news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
-

That's something that a lot of us around here think about the market. Once it gets mainstream the market should rise again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
-

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just saw that there is a difference in price information on their whitepaper and website.

Whitepaper:
TGE Tiers (w/price per AXIS Tokens)

(Private Sale) Jun.1 - Jun.20(UTC)
$ 0.06 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)
$ 0.08 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep. 21 - Sep. 30(UTC)
$ 0.10 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct. 1 - Oct. 10(UTC)
$ 0.12 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Oct. 11 - Oct. 20(UTC)

$ 0.18 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)
$ 0.25 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep.20 - Oct.22(UTC)
$ 0.30 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct.22 - Nov.22(UTC)
$ 0.35 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Nov.22 - Dec.21(UTC)

Maybe it would be better if they update the wrong information.

Seems they changed token price. Current price 0.25$ without bonus. Does anyone know which lockup period for private sale and pre-sale tokens?

But this is huge price difference! It's very unprofessional of them to show such difference in price. I understand whitepaper requires more effort to be updated, but it had to be done long ago.

May be they decreased total tokens amount as well? How much tokens total in whitepaper? On the site 500 mln tokens in total and 300 mlm for sale.

No, the number of tokens in the whitepaper is the same - 300 mil for sale. What they basically did is increased the amount of money they'd like to collect.

I think they first set the price in dollars in accordance with the price eth, and when the price of eth fell, they recounted the price of the tokens in dollars to get the same amount of eth? How else to explain such a price discrepancy threefold?

Yes this is correct. I am working on making sure both are aligned. thank you for the catch!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I just saw that there is a difference in price information on their whitepaper and website.

Whitepaper:

Seems they changed token price. Current price 0.25$ without bonus. Does anyone know which lockup period for private sale and pre-sale tokens?

But this is huge price difference! It's very unprofessional of them to show such difference in price. I understand whitepaper requires more effort to be updated, but it had to be done long ago.

May be they decreased total tokens amount as well? How much tokens total in whitepaper? On the site 500 mln tokens in total and 300 mlm for sale.

No, the number of tokens in the whitepaper is the same - 300 mil for sale. What they basically did is increased the amount of money they'd like to collect.

I think they first set the price in dollars in accordance with the price eth, and when the price of eth fell, they recounted the price of the tokens in dollars to get the same amount of eth? How else to explain such a price discrepancy threefold?

Yes, that may be the case here. ETH has fallen too hard and the ICO businesses are hit with lots of discrepancies. But the price change is a point where am worried about because the private sale investor is getting it very cheap.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Whitepaper:

Although probably I'm wrong. Then it's just a threefold increase in price.
www.Zercados.com

Whitepaper:

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Whitepaper:

Pages:
Jump to: