Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 76. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice project... Will check out ico
Activity: 120
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
Learned somewhere, that around 700 000. But I may be wrong
thanks for the info. just found out, that Walmart has around 7k trucks) Fascinating!
That's the thing. It's too hard to control it. So cool, that LaneAxis is going to change the game!
tried to read your technical WP, too hard for me) Though, I see great technology and effort that is behind the project!
Activity: 44
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
thanks for the info. just found out, that Walmart has around 7k trucks) Fascinating!
That's the thing. It's too hard to control it. So cool, that LaneAxis is going to change the game!
Activity: 67
Activity: 175
Activity: 67
Activity: 32
Activity: 111
it's written on the site, that you have apps. Where can I see them?
App store and Google play)
Can you give me some links or the name of the apps?
Activity: 32
it's written on the site, that you have apps. Where can I see them?
what's the price of 1 token?
Activity: 154
How exactly will customerts benefit from the work of LaneAxis?
30% discount for products at least
Thank you
30% discount for products at least
Activity: 154
Activity: 125
so if I understand correctly, AXIS is a utility token, right?
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
and how many tokens for sale?
45% of the whole amount, you can check this info on the website
OK, thanks for the help
Activity: 72
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
45% of the whole amount, you can check this info on the website
Activity: 125
Activity: 72
Pages:
Jump to: