Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 11. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If there is a planned second ICO, I don't think it's a good idea to start one in 2018. It will fail since by that time, Mark Space is probably not yet ready. The best time to hold another ICO is when they are about to launch their own platform.

There is no second round of ICO for this project from where you read this they are planning to launch this. Recently unit sale was get complete maybe you are looking confuse because of this idea so there will never happen another token sale.

Don't know if they changed it in the meantime but from their whitepaper I remember, too that in they plan a second ICO in 2019.
Activity: 1162
Why they have reserved so much tokens? This tokens will be burned or this for marketing/development/second token sale?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
If there is a planned second ICO, I don't think it's a good idea to start one in 2018. It will fail since by that time, Mark Space is probably not yet ready. The best time to hold another ICO is when they are about to launch their own platform.

There is no second round of ICO for this project from where you read this they are planning to launch this. Recently unit sale was get complete maybe you are looking confuse because of this idea so there will never happen another token sale.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
promising project
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
copper member
Activity: 196
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
They are not even showing interest on the existed issue over rewards distribution even after this long. This is other project I changed mind about seeing greedy people running the project. They deceived their supporters so can they do to their investors in future. People should not stop asking their right as they work hard to promote this. People should receive remaining tokens which were reduced injustice way.

No, they not only did not change their course of action, but also showed contempt by not addressing the issue at all. I see the value of the token is way below the ICO price right now on IDEX. Instead of attacking the bounty hunters, people should have taken the issue as a red flag. Alas, no matter how much common sense you give, people will close their ears and attack those with inconvenient truths. This is not what the blockchain revolution is about -- this is the old way of doing business.
It is possible that the low price is the result of sales of early investors. This is now not uncommon in this market

It's also possible that some investors are seeing the three billion total tokens on CoinMarketCap and are wondering if/when they will get unloaded. I recall on Telegram when I asked about total tokens I received a slightly deceitful response, because the three billion were not mentioned.
If I'm not mistaken, there will be a second ICO for this project that is why it has huge amount of tokens for distribution. I hope the devs would clarify this matter asap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
They are not even showing interest on the existed issue over rewards distribution even after this long. This is other project I changed mind about seeing greedy people running the project. They deceived their supporters so can they do to their investors in future. People should not stop asking their right as they work hard to promote this. People should receive remaining tokens which were reduced injustice way.

No, they not only did not change their course of action, but also showed contempt by not addressing the issue at all. I see the value of the token is way below the ICO price right now on IDEX. Instead of attacking the bounty hunters, people should have taken the issue as a red flag. Alas, no matter how much common sense you give, people will close their ears and attack those with inconvenient truths. This is not what the blockchain revolution is about -- this is the old way of doing business.
It is possible that the low price is the result of sales of early investors. This is now not uncommon in this market

It's also possible that some investors are seeing the three billion total tokens on CoinMarketCap and are wondering if/when they will get unloaded. I recall on Telegram when I asked about total tokens I received a slightly deceitful response, because the three billion were not mentioned.
Perhaps everything is much easier and coinmarketcap made an error, specifying the wrong value of the total emission

It is my understanding that teams generally contact CoinMarketCap to clarify or correct information. Investors cannot adequately assess the value of a token without knowing how many tokens are floating or being held. My point is investors should be asking these questions rather than blindly talking about a technological "revolution" from a project that can't even pay a measly bounty.
Interaction with coinmarketcap is not fast. Do you have any idea how many projects are negotiating with them? It takes time

Perhaps everything is much easier and coinmarketcap made an error, specifying the wrong value of the total emission
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
how can I transfer mrk tokens out of the MARK.SPACE Wallet?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Well, it looks like a slow drift  to 3 cents from May 8. I wonder if this is a slow dump or an incremental buying of MRK tokens? I haven't seen something like this in a long while. I mean there is little volatility in MRK token price.
Activity: 518
There is a similar project called Decentraland and they have fixed limited Virtual space
Restriction of virtual space will eventually increase the price and demand for units. It's a good investment, investing in something that has a limit.
Activity: 147
I wanted to know whether the team is focused on the utility part of the MRK only or whether they prioritize the MRK value too!
Activity: 98
There is a similar project called Decentraland and they have fixed limited Virtual space

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I imagine it’ll drive buy order for people who missed last events and want to try and get central units now

I guess having a blockchain based virtual unit is a must for every crypto enthusiast and I'm waiting for that time that MARK.SPACE team will demonstrate the first real use case of the project and it could spell the difference between success and failure. I hope to hear a major development news very soon. Smiley
Activity: 98
 I imagine it’ll drive buy order for people who missed last events and want to try and get central units now
Also, investors should ask themselves this: why on CoinMarketCap is the total supply at three billion tokens? Projects are expected to burn unsold ones. In my humble view, investors are not asking the right questions.

Pages:
Jump to: