Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 73. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes VR is more and more popular and start to become a huge market, as blockchain. I think MARK.SPACE has good argument l become a huge project, a nice target market, and now they have money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!

If they gather some nice money from ico then they could afford the best marketing companies
I think that with the popularity that the VR is taking and with a good publicity campaign it is a good moment to give a boost to the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!

If they gather some nice money from ico then they could afford the best marketing companies
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, the owners will no longer need to use other currencies Smiley
Activity: 210
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
You are absolutely right! The project is really very promising! I support the team from the very beginning and I want to say that a lot of effort and money has been invested, in time everyone will know about MarkSpace!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I wanted to once again touch upon the topic of uniqueness) yes, the meaning is in the interest, including for investors. After all, they can receive dividends from profits, namely 50% of net profit! It is so? Smiley
Activity: 462
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price, the sooner the sale of tokens ends!
Activity: 196
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: