Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 59. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Hello,
Amazing project! It's so awesome!!
just received my first token, still didn’t download wallet, can I send already ETH to do a new buy or do I have to withdraw first the ones I got?

thank you. If you want, you can send some more ETH. But you will be at the very end of the queue again to get your new MHC. The old ones will stay in your account until you withdraw them.
Thanks, but I will be able to send the ones I got already during the time I will be in the queue for the new buy ? I mean the system will not block the withdraw first buy during the queue for the second one ?

yes, you can withdraw with no problem.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello,
just received my first token, still didn’t download wallet, can I send already ETH to do a new buy or do I have to withdraw first the ones I got?

thank you. If you want, you can send some more ETH. But you will be at the very end of the queue again to get your new MHC. The old ones will stay in your account until you withdraw them.
Thanks, but I will be able to send the ones I got already during the time I will be in the queue for the new buy ? I mean the system will not block the withdraw first buy during the queue for the second one ?
Join the ride!
why do you need GA and SMS?

Login and password are not sufficient protection.
Hackers often have a pre-selected database of logins and passwords, and users often use the same logins and passwords everywhere.
A week on the output allows you to block any activity of hackers, and google Authentificator and SMS allows you to speed up this process for those who want but is not required.
After the output of the coins from the web-cabinet to the address of Metahesh already no SMS and ha. Protection of assets is carried out by a key and the password which is created locally and we don't store them

Activity: 75
why do you need GA and SMS?
Join the ride!
Hello,

Join the ride!
so the contribution is dynamic based on real time eth price?

The amount of MHC you get will be fixed at the moment that your ETH transaction arrives at the provided wallet
Activity: 62
Hello,
Join the ride!
when i send my funds to my account in metahas, it will directly buy the tokens?

the same moment the transaction is verified you get into the queue to get your MHC.
Activity: 93
when i send my funds to my account in metahas, it will directly buy the tokens?
Join the ride!
Metagate does not loading on the computer, why ??

After you download the app
1. You need to unzip the downloaded file.
2. open the folder "MetaGate"
3. open metagate.exe

* It is possible that your antivirus has deleted some MetaGate files, you can pause it while the unpacking process is in progress. Besides, check your browser downloading directory, browser may do it automatically.
Activity: 73
Metagate does not loading on the computer, why ??
Join the ride!
Market cap of round a is 36mm or 107mm?

36 million is the amount that will be distributed in ICO round A.

ICO still goes, so there's no data regarding market cap yet.
At the moment there is no data on market capitalization, because it's still too early
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Market cap of round a is 36mm or 107mm?
Join the ride!
You said that you using PoS.  But, on the website it says
"Strengthen the security of consensus on the hybrid voting model for PoW + PoS components"
What is meant with "PoW" here ?"

We take the work of servers from POW, without hash mining - this is the main point, and also the calculation of round votes is different
Activity: 75
You don’t support myetherwallet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
You said that you using PoS.  But, on the website it says
"Strengthen the security of consensus on the hybrid voting model for PoW + PoS components"
What is meant with "PoW" here ?"
Join the ride!
Why do we do to the account after purchase? To those who cant download metagte wallet?

you can let the coins in ICO dashboard, untile the moblile verision will be available or the #MHC will be supported on othere wallets. Anyway, you can relax and let it say in ICO dashboard.
Okay but when we transfer to the app walet

sorry for making you wait, we are working on that
Activity: 86
Why do we do to the account after purchase? To those who cant download metagte wallet?

you can let the coins in ICO dashboard, untile the moblile verision will be available or the #MHC will be supported on othere wallets. Anyway, you can relax and let it say in ICO dashboard.
Okay but when we transfer to the app walet
Join the ride!

Activity: 86
Pages:
Jump to: