Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 60. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
I'm not sure the usage of Metatoken? is it used just for transaction to reduce/no transaction fee? for example to transfer bitcoin into another MHC wallet, convert it to metatoken first, send it, and convert it back to bitcoin?

Fast speed + metahash coins are needed for forging to have a node
Soon we will publish the yellow paper (technical documents)"
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I'm not sure the usage of Metatoken? is it used just for transaction to reduce/no transaction fee? for example to transfer bitcoin into another MHC wallet, convert it to metatoken first, send it, and convert it back to bitcoin?
Join the ride!
When will the campaign finish?

ICO will end when all coins are sold
So far how much % has been sold?

By now, 12.20% was sold
So the 12%, include the queue or treated transactions ?

No, it does not include queue. The number of coins received is indicated here.
I have a question devs. The 920 ml will be the total supply for both round or only the first one ?

This is during round A of ICO. More info read here: https://t.me/metahash_eng/45507
Join the ride!
How does the purpose of the coin correlate with the applications?

Main purpose is paying for dApp hosting and needed tx and data transfer. Basically we make the MetaGate popular and give dApps a fast platform, and they enrich metagate with lots of great uses

By now, 12.20% was sold

I have a question devs. The 920 ml will be the total supply for both round or only the first one ?
Activity: 28
I support this plan and trust  it can be useful! Very great idea, attentive project!  Good luck fellows!
Join the ride!

By now, 12.20% was sold

Activity: 80

By now, 12.20% was sold
Join the ride!
Wow really? 5 billion transactions is a record breaking in terms of speed in blockchain technology its a big breakthrough but Can I ask do you have any test that it can really achieve this kind of speed? 

you can read a little further here
about the tests, yeah we've made some (including load ones) by our team, however, now we're searching for external experts to test us and then we'll publish the results
Join the ride!
Activity: 80

Join the ride!
What does "Voluntary KYC" mean? Isn't it mandatory to conduct a KYC and still receive the bought MHCs, is it?

I am referring to the following document https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_TermsOfSale_EN.pdf point 13.

I think there is a terminology issue, however, yes, the KYC procedure is mandatory to withdraw your tokens
Activity: 75
so the contribution is dynamic based on real time eth price?
Join the ride!

The project looks promising to me there are lot professional on blockchain platform on the team. Any airdrop or bounty campaigns like a signature campaign, social media campaign that the team is planning to launch soon?

thanks for your feedback! you can have a look here: 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountymetahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-paying-in-eth-300-4415424
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroppaying-45-eth-metahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-4450200
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
What does "Voluntary KYC" mean? Isn't it mandatory to conduct a KYC and still receive the bought MHCs, is it?

I am referring to the following document https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_TermsOfSale_EN.pdf point 13.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

The project looks promising to me there are lot professional on blockchain platform on the team. Any airdrop or bounty campaigns like a signature campaign, social media campaign that the team is planning to launch soon?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Join the ride!

Join the ride!
Look forward to it... Meta would you say forging is only for the more technical folks

If you have a good node - you get more people voting for it and much more MHC flowing in
It's really not that hard to find an admin to set up a node for you
hummm ok i look forward to the instructions

It could be much more lucrative to set up a good node and get enough votes to become a core later on.
Than to get the cheapest node and remain the peer with little votes
Can some one start out as a core node with a high MHC offer or you have to work up to it with votes only

If the node can process only 10% of TX - you get only 10% of commissions. And forging pool of the first year is big.
Pages:
Jump to: