Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 61. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Look forward to it... Meta would you say forging is only for the more technical folks

If you have a good node - you get more people voting for it and much more MHC flowing in
It's really not that hard to find an admin to set up a node for you
hummm ok i look forward to the instructions

It could be much more lucrative to set up a good node and get enough votes to become a core later on.
Than to get the cheapest node and remain the peer with little votes
Can some one start out as a core node with a high MHC offer or you have to work up to it with votes only
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Look forward to it... Meta would you say forging is only for the more technical folks

If you have a good node - you get more people voting for it and much more MHC flowing in

It could be much more lucrative to set up a good node and get enough votes to become a core later on.
Than to get the cheapest node and remain the peer with little votes

Join the ride!
#MetaHash Opens MainNet and Starts Coin Distribution for the Upcoming Forging

On 29th of June, #MetaHash, a MultiPoS consensus blockchain and decentralized real-time application platform, opened its MainNet and started queue-based coin sale prior to its upcoming start of forging initiatives. The MainNet is preceded by months of load tests and a public TestNet, which showed results above declared capacity of more than 60,000 TPS, with under 3 seconds of validation through more than 500 billion transactions processed within the test phase.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/metahash-opens-mainnet/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/6c7/900_900_1/6c7b309ca4a052ecf6bab6d1c0d04cad.jpg

thank you for sharing! recommended to read)
Join the ride!
I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your response. Really good business, riveting design, unbiased results.

thank you, any additional help you need?
Activity: 28
The plan seems pretty hopeful. Unblemished website, discerning activity, absorbing vision!
Join the ride!
how the queue is formed?

In order to distribute the coins evenly and there is no situation in which all the coins go into the same hands, 3 equal queues are created.
a) For those who want to buy for less than 50 ETH.
MHC is accrued for the amount of 50 ETH at the current exchange rate every 4 hours
b) For those who want to buy for more than 50 ETH.
MHC is accrued for the amount of 50 ETH at the current exchange rate every 4 hours
c) A pool for large buyers without queues, but with approval through the Business Development department.
Activity: 33
I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your response. Really good business, riveting design, unbiased results.
Join the ride!

Join the ride!
We'll publish an instruction prior to forging launch
but rent price is not that important
getting a good node and lots of delegated coins to it is
First Ethereum arrived at my Wallet! Just a test... It took about 3 hours.. From COIN base to MA MetaGate wallet..

Webserver: 2 CPU vCores 3 GB RAM 200GB HDD. SSL - certificate. Is it enough for Peernode?

We can't influence ETH or BTC speeds
Usually a peer node needs a dedicated virtual server
as it's C++ code working deeply with system resources
I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

I can't say if a specific provider's hosting plan will work with our software
We have tested linodes for example some of them work in testnet now
interesting. And this linodes working good?

we have rented some VPS from almost all providers we could find to test how it works
it surelly will work on any dedicated server"
And I think to try this one...
600 GB SSD/HDD
12 GB RAM
6 CPU vCores
Plesk Onyx
this one wink wink Linode 300GB
$960/month
($1.44/hr)
300  GB RAM
16  CPU Cores
340  GB SSD Storage
9  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
9000  Mbps Network Out
OK this is to expensive.... I need a recommendation that really works and it's not to expensive...
Then the following should be OK...
1 TB SSD/HDD
32 GB RAM
16 CPU vCores

Nanode 1GB
$5/mo
($.0075/hr)
1  GB RAM
1  CPU Core
25  GB SSD Storage
1  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
1000  Mbps Network Out
OK I see everything is possible!! Grin
Activity: 75
How does the purpose of the coin correlate with the applications?
Join the ride!
exchanger implies that the commission is taken by the owner of the exchanger, and at the stock exchange as agreed on orders.
with what spread will you have an exchanger?

So far, an exchange with a zero spread is planned.
Activity: 171
A powerful and urgent set of tools is integrated on #Metahash. This is a really promising idea. I feel the metagate really nice. well prepared with the operation on the mainnet, a professional and unified devs team. wish the project succeed.
Activity: 20
Seems very absorbing!
Absorbing plan, conversant activity.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
Wow really? 5 billion transactions is a record breaking in terms of speed in blockchain technology its a big breakthrough but Can I ask do you have any test that it can really achieve this kind of speed? 
Activity: 73
exchanger implies that the commission is taken by the owner of the exchanger, and at the stock exchange as agreed on orders.
with what spread will you have an exchanger?
Join the ride!
And can I exchange currencies among myself in my wallet? Will there be an internal exchange?

Yes, it is planned to create a custom exchange, which will focus on coinbase course. But it will be a little later.

only through coinbase? and users cannot change with each other?

The creation of a full-fledged exchange was not planned yet, but users will be able to create their decentralized exchange using MetaApps, everything necessary will be provided for this.
MetaGate is planned just as an access to different applications. Therefore, exchanges will be from different teams, not from us.

so it's gonna be applications such as exchanges?

Yes, but it's from outside teams, not from us
We must support them and not compete with them.
There will be an exchange of tokens for metahash on ether tokens
Activity: 93
And can I exchange currencies among myself in my wallet? Will there be an internal exchange?

Yes, it is planned to create a custom exchange, which will focus on coinbase course. But it will be a little later.

only through coinbase? and users cannot change with each other?

The creation of a full-fledged exchange was not planned yet, but users will be able to create their decentralized exchange using MetaApps, everything necessary will be provided for this.
MetaGate is planned just as an access to different applications. Therefore, exchanges will be from different teams, not from us.

so it's gonna be applications such as exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: