Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 63. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
First Ethereum arrived at my Wallet! Just a test... It took about 3 hours.. From COIN base to MA MetaGate wallet..

Webserver: 2 CPU vCores 3 GB RAM 200GB HDD. SSL - certificate. Is it enough for Peernode?

We can't influence ETH or BTC speeds
Usually a peer node needs a dedicated virtual server
as it's C++ code working deeply with system resources
I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

I can't say if a specific provider's hosting plan will work with our software
We have tested linodes for example some of them work in testnet now
interesting. And this linodes working good?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
so in metagate testing now can you guys increase network load to simulate a possible hickup?

yes, but we have already tested it for 3 months before public testnet was launched

the highest load I saw was .13 % but not for very long

we are just waiting for someone to come and make an independent load test

Join the ride!
First Ethereum arrived at my Wallet! Just a test... It took about 3 hours.. From COIN base to MA MetaGate wallet..

Webserver: 2 CPU vCores 3 GB RAM 200GB HDD. SSL - certificate. Is it enough for Peernode?

I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

I can't say if a specific provider's hosting plan will work with our software
We have tested linodes for example some of them work in testnet now

Join the ride!

Join the ride!
am sorry but personaly i think its not very important as it appears as a project
and huge supply too
930 MILLION token only in round A ?

920M for round A and the same amount for round B. we're planning to sell tokens until the very end. however, all the remaining tokens will be reserved for the Round B.
Activity: 93
do i have to fill in kyc if i want to participate in token sales round 1?
Activity: 61
am sorry but personaly i think its not very important as it appears as a project
and huge supply too
930 MILLION token only in round A ?
Join the ride!
Can I transfer eth from binance or cex.io?

There are no restrictions on our part. You should check the conditions for the withdrawal of your stock exchange
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Can I transfer eth from binance or cex.io?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Good Day Everyone! Given below are the instructions in brief:

- Register in your personal account for the ICO
- You will be able to see the wallets where you can store your crypto assets. There will be ETH and BTC available
- Install either Google Authenticator or you may choose to receive an SMS verification
(This is a security measure and will aid with withdrawing the assets much quicker)
- Transfer the crypto assets
- Verify that your tokens are reserved
- Once you're on queue, your tokens should appear
- Enter the address from where you wish to withdraw #MHC. A transfer is only allowed to #MetaWallet.
- Enter the code received via SMS or Google Authenticator
- KYC process (Uploading passport details is necessary. File size approx. 400KB - 4MB) for the withdrawal of assets.
- Get hyped with the Tokens received!
Activity: 47
I wish you success. Impeccably plan, a rather interesting website, thoughtful activity!
brand new
Activity: 0
surprising comercial dues!
Unblemished results, а very excellent logo.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 80
In Canadain dollars I figure 1 ETH will give me 8000 mhc

That sounds like a good starting point depending on where it goes, that's about all I'm going to buy initially. Do you reckon it would be worth buying double that amount with 2 ETH? If this version takes off who knows what it could materialize?
Yes, sure it would be better to buy more MHC, before token goes UP. Thank you for your advise
Activity: 140

That sounds like a good starting point depending on where it goes, that's about all I'm going to buy initially. Do you reckon it would be worth buying double that amount with 2 ETH? If this version takes off who knows what it could materialize?
Activity: 80
Activity: 28
I like your business.
Engaging idea, mindful plan, unblemished approach.
Join the ride!
What happens if some of the coins are not sold?

If the Round B price proves itself as too high for the current stage of the project’s growth, all unsold tokens remain in the reserve of #MetaHash AG until the set price meets the market’s expectations.
However, those who already purchased our coins will get a higher reward from forging.
Activity: 278
What happens if some of the coins are not sold?
Pages:
Jump to: