Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 62. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
And can I exchange currencies among myself in my wallet? Will there be an internal exchange?

Yes, it is planned to create a custom exchange, which will focus on coinbase course. But it will be a little later.

only through coinbase? and users cannot change with each other?

The creation of a full-fledged exchange was not planned yet, but users will be able to create their decentralized exchange using MetaApps, everything necessary will be provided for this.
MetaGate is planned just as an access to different applications. Therefore, exchanges will be from different teams, not from us.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
And can I exchange currencies among myself in my wallet? Will there be an internal exchange?

Yes, it is planned to create a custom exchange, which will focus on coinbase course. But it will be a little later.

only through coinbase? and users cannot change with each other?
Join the ride!

Activity: 93
Join the ride!
Do you have 3 coins in your current wallet?

In the beginning, only 3 currencies will be supported. Later will be added more of them, step by step
Activity: 73
Do you have 3 coins in your current wallet?
Join the ride!
do i have to fill in kyc if i want to participate in token sales round 1?

KYC is integrated within the ICO
Your passport scan would be the only thing required
Join the ride!
Can I start forging already once I received my MHC coins? or have to wait till August only?

no.the forging will be available approximately in August, we'll announce exact date lately
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
how the queue is formed?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Can I start forging already once I received my MHC coins? or have to wait till August only?
Join the ride!
If I exchange all my ether for MHC I'll get a bonus of 2000 coins for one ether.? Or do you need to have an ether in addition to the purchased coins?

The funds spent on the acquisition of #MHC will automatically be counted when calculating the fork together with the rest. Precise conditions for the fork will be announced before it starts so that everyone will be on equal terms.
Activity: 75
If I exchange all my ether for MHC I'll get a bonus of 2000 coins for one ether.? Or do you need to have an ether in addition to the purchased coins?
Join the ride!
I'm not sure if MetaHash will be someone who can achieve that goal. Although it may look good on paper, the blockchain is still in the early stages of development and is not fully proven. This means that if you want to invest in MetaHash, it will be more of a true believer hoping to win the battle in the future than someone who wants to make a quick buck by investing in a cryptocurrency for the x's.

yeah, now we have a long and hard way to achieve our goals. however it's only start of development. but we have no fear and try to do our best to solve all the problems and create a stable, competitive and succesful product everyone could use.
Join the ride!
First Ethereum arrived at my Wallet! Just a test... It took about 3 hours.. From COIN base to MA MetaGate wallet..

Webserver: 2 CPU vCores 3 GB RAM 200GB HDD. SSL - certificate. Is it enough for Peernode?

We can't influence ETH or BTC speeds
Usually a peer node needs a dedicated virtual server
as it's C++ code working deeply with system resources
I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

I can't say if a specific provider's hosting plan will work with our software
We have tested linodes for example some of them work in testnet now
interesting. And this linodes working good?

we have rented some VPS from almost all providers we could find to test how it works
it surelly will work on any dedicated server"
And I think to try this one...
600 GB SSD/HDD
12 GB RAM
6 CPU vCores
Plesk Onyx
this one wink wink Linode 300GB
$960/month
($1.44/hr)
300  GB RAM
16  CPU Cores
340  GB SSD Storage
9  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
9000  Mbps Network Out
OK this is to expensive.... I need a recommendation that really works and it's not to expensive...
Then the following should be OK...
1 TB SSD/HDD
32 GB RAM
16 CPU vCores

Nanode 1GB
$5/mo
($.0075/hr)
1  GB RAM
1  CPU Core
25  GB SSD Storage
1  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
1000  Mbps Network Out
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
#MetaHash Opens MainNet and Starts Coin Distribution for the Upcoming Forging

On 29th of June, #MetaHash, a MultiPoS consensus blockchain and decentralized real-time application platform, opened its MainNet and started queue-based coin sale prior to its upcoming start of forging initiatives. The MainNet is preceded by months of load tests and a public TestNet, which showed results above declared capacity of more than 60,000 TPS, with under 3 seconds of validation through more than 500 billion transactions processed within the test phase.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/metahash-opens-mainnet/

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm not sure if MetaHash will be someone who can achieve that goal. Although it may look good on paper, the blockchain is still in the early stages of development and is not fully proven. This means that if you want to invest in MetaHash, it will be more of a true believer hoping to win the battle in the future than someone who wants to make a quick buck by investing in a cryptocurrency for the x's.
Activity: 80
First Ethereum arrived at my Wallet! Just a test... It took about 3 hours.. From COIN base to MA MetaGate wallet..

Webserver: 2 CPU vCores 3 GB RAM 200GB HDD. SSL - certificate. Is it enough for Peernode?

I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

we have rented some VPS from almost all providers we could find to test how it works
600 GB SSD/HDD
12 GB RAM
6 CPU vCores
Plesk Onyx
$960/month
($1.44/hr)
300  GB RAM
16  CPU Cores
340  GB SSD Storage
9  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
9000  Mbps Network Out
OK this is to expensive.... I need a recommendation that really works and it's not to expensive...
Then the following should be OK...
1 TB SSD/HDD
32 GB RAM
16 CPU vCores
Activity: 86

I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

600 GB SSD/HDD
12 GB RAM
6 CPU vCores
Plesk Onyx
$960/month
($1.44/hr)
300  GB RAM
16  CPU Cores
340  GB SSD Storage
9  TB Transfer
40  Gbps Network In
9000  Mbps Network Out
Activity: 80

I know...  Smiley Mhc will be faster  Cheesy Will hosting providers work with you software?

600 GB SSD/HDD
12 GB RAM
6 CPU vCores
Plesk Onyx
Join the ride!

Pages:
Jump to: