Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 8. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Neluns is a project with high standards. It is obvious that Neluns will have a promising future because it has public support and a flawless idea. These guys know how to impress and present themselves.
Well, I think it is true. I have seen a lot different crypto projects with different goals and different teams but this one is special. I won’t predict anything, but , at least, it can be translated into reality.
I am sure it has something more than you it does. I mean neluns earned and raised the hard cap. It is obvious that they have enough money to make everything as they’ve planned. It is a matter of time.
I really hope it’s true but there could appear some unexpected issues. It happens all the time.  Besides, I have read some reviews and those reviews wasn’t as positive as yours. I don’t to say that those people were right but it makes me think a lot.
Activity: 56
Neluns is a project with high standards. It is obvious that Neluns will have a promising future because it has public support and a flawless idea. These guys know how to impress and present themselves.
Well, I think it is true. I have seen a lot different crypto projects with different goals and different teams but this one is special. I won’t predict anything, but , at least, it can be translated into reality.
I am sure it has something more than you it does. I mean neluns earned and raised the hard cap. It is obvious that they have enough money to make everything as they’ve planned. It is a matter of time.
Activity: 56
in this case, it is $ 1200. This is an acceptable price for such a useful project. Add to this an important detail that tokens will be issued on major exchanges and get the effectiveness of NLS tokens.
Activity: 70
friends, pay attention to the fact that the website provides introductory videos that you can watch to know what Neluns is.
except for videos, the project has enough information to get acquainted with the list of services provided by the Neluns ecosystem. In addition, you can find out the perspectives of NLS tokens.
their perspective is obvious and described by the developers: knowledge of business processes made it possible to predict the price of tokens until 2020. and their price is quite impressive.
friends, pay attention to the fact that the website provides introductory videos that you can watch to know what Neluns is.
except for videos, the project has enough information to get acquainted with the list of services provided by the Neluns ecosystem. In addition, you can find out the perspectives of NLS tokens.
by the way, I would like to add one important detail: besides the fact that Neluns provides a special insurance system for trade and transactions, it also does not disclose tax information. What do you say to that?
I heard about this: it seems Neluns is not required to issue 1099 tax disclosure forms, which report on various manners of alternative or miscellaneous income
by the way, I would like to add one important detail: besides the fact that Neluns provides a special insurance system for trade and transactions, it also does not disclose tax information. What do you say to that?
I am more interested in the following detail: what can you say about the cryptocurrency exchange? It seems to me that it should be the same official as the bank Neluns. or, at worst, submit to any authorized organizations.
you are absolutely right. Only in this case, the cryptocurrency exchange is licensed by the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission). these organizations should be trusted as serious. Wink
I am more interested in the following detail: what can you say about the cryptocurrency exchange? It seems to me that it should be the same official as the bank Neluns. or, at worst, submit to any authorized organizations.
it is a great solution, in my opinion, was the decision of the developers to register the bank in England, and not in any other country. Do you know why this happened? What are your thoughts on this? Roll Eyes
this is easy. I know that England is among those countries that relate to blockchain projects more than positively; moreover, the coming reform will open up new opportunities for the banking industry.
it is a great solution, in my opinion, was the decision of the developers to register the bank in England, and not in any other country. Do you know why this happened? What are your thoughts on this? Roll Eyes
This ecosystem has a number of advantages that are significant and have significance for a latform of a similar level. Do you think that your investment is protected from price changes in the market?
of course, protected. This is the very first distinctive feature of Neluns. This global financial institution serves as a base. the bank has an official license.
as I recall from the roadmap, a license is planned for January next year. At the moment, only negotiations are underway. Wink Wink
This ecosystem has a number of advantages that are significant and have significance for a latform of a similar level. Do you think that your investment is protected from price changes in the market?
of course, protected. This is the very first distinctive feature of Neluns. This global financial institution serves as a base. the bank has an official license.
guys, what do you think about this project? It seems to me that such a vast ecosystem is able to bring the banking industry to a new stage. Wink Wink
of course, it is. Moreover, despite the end of the ICO, it will ensure the influx of new participants and capital. This will create the best conditions for the development of a cryptocurrency market.
guys, what do you think about this project? It seems to me that such a vast ecosystem is able to bring the banking industry to a new stage. Wink Wink
Yes, you just need to check their profiles in linkedin. You can find a lot of info and even some information about their previous employers.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-thielman-91a872164/
This is a link for their ceo.
Pages:
Jump to: