Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone! What’s going on? I haven’t checked current information about the project for some time. Can someone help to fill my gaps in knowledge? I will be absolutely thankful.
Maybe I will help you somehow. Unfortunately, there is not much to tell. Developers haven’t given enough information about the project development. They still prepare the platform for the launch.
Activity: 112
Hello, everyone! What’s going on? I haven’t checked current information about the project for some time. Can someone help to fill my gaps in knowledge? I will be absolutely thankful.
Well, I can’t deny it. This project will be a serious support for the market. I expect that developers will speed up their pace of development. Waiting is totally annoying. I want to become a part of this platform
A little more patience and everything will be great. This platform will change major rules in the financial system. It deserves to be waited and talked about. I think more people need to know about it.
Activity: 84
Well, I can’t deny it. This project will be a serious support for the market. I expect that developers will speed up their pace of development. Waiting is totally annoying. I want to become a part of this platform
True. By the way, this project really have an enormous target group. Crypto users are interested in this project as much as simple users do. This project have grown a serious and strong society that wants a qualitative product.
Of course. Maybe I am not quite aware but I have never heard about any similar projects. This financial product gives an incredible chance what could happen when crypto and fiat currencies unite.
Nice thought. Besides, it has accumulated all best features. I can’t even imagine what will appear on the market to be better than Neluns. Perhaps, we are too excited about it. Someone could think that we are crazy.
So what? I don’t think it is something bad. It is rational to choose projects like Neluns. It is promising and it could enhance the cryptoindustry because the current situation is somewhat sticky.
True. By the way, this project really have an enormous target group. Crypto users are interested in this project as much as simple users do. This project have grown a serious and strong society that wants a qualitative product.
Of course. Maybe I am not quite aware but I have never heard about any similar projects. This financial product gives an incredible chance what could happen when crypto and fiat currencies unite.
Nice thought. Besides, it has accumulated all best features. I can’t even imagine what will appear on the market to be better than Neluns. Perhaps, we are too excited about it. Someone could think that we are crazy.
Thanks to neluns, I have understood some serious issues appeared in crypto industry. All of these problems Neluns could resolve and offer a new innovational view.
You are absolutely right about it. This project is mind-changing. I hope developers won’t disappoint Neluns community members because everyone expecting so much from this platform.
I guess that’s why they are still preparing and making final tests. They want to show a perfect and well-designed platform. Expectation is pretty disturbing but it will be forgotten after seeing the result.
Good point. Developers are talented and educated. They will never present to public something inconsiderate. They really care about their reputation and public’s satisfaction. It is very important.
Thanks to neluns, I have understood some serious issues appeared in crypto industry. All of these problems Neluns could resolve and offer a new innovational view.
You are absolutely right about it. This project is mind-changing. I hope developers won’t disappoint Neluns community members because everyone expecting so much from this platform.
I guess that’s why they are still preparing and making final tests. They want to show a perfect and well-designed platform. Expectation is pretty disturbing but it will be forgotten after seeing the result.
but what about fraud? How will Neluns defend against him? Will there be any events? Huh Huh Huh
if you mean a lending platform, then everything is simple. The system automatically evaluates P2P loan requests based on its own algorithms. Fraudulent applications that did not pass the selection system will be rejected.
but what about fraud? How will Neluns defend against him? Will there be any events? Huh Huh Huh
by the way, I would also like to note that Neluns Bank provides a peer-to-peer lending platform. Moreover, access to banking services will also receive both private and corporate users.
if I'm not mistaken, this refers to lending, since the loans will be realized by depositing funds into a multi-currency account. I think you know what a multi-currency account is.
undoubtedly, I know. White paper even contains such details as the length of the symbols, which is different in each country, but for the SEPA countries there are no restrictions. Regarding the peer-to-peer lending platform, I would like to add that authorized users can both receive loans and provide them, which, for example, is very convenient for me.
by the way, I would also like to note that Neluns Bank provides a peer-to-peer lending platform. Moreover, access to banking services will also receive both private and corporate users.
if I'm not mistaken, this refers to lending, since the loans will be realized by depositing funds into a multi-currency account. I think you know what a multi-currency account is.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Neluns Bank represents a sufficiently wide range of banking services. For example, I am attracted to deposits. It will be available not only in fiat money, but also in cryptocurrency. And also, not least, they charge interest.
for me, for example, accessibility is important. Neluns gives this opportunity. Depositing funds to an escrow account will be available from any part of the world. For this to work, you need to deposit the necessary amount of money using an ATM or make the appropriate transfer. Funds can be deposited in any currency.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Neluns Bank represents a sufficiently wide range of banking services. For example, I am attracted to deposits. It will be available not only in fiat money, but also in cryptocurrency. And also, not least, they charge interest.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Hello, everyone. I think Neluns is an ambitious project and it has a promising future. The only thing that I am worried about their current activity. I haven’t seen a lot of news about the project recently.
I think developers have enough things to do. They really want to make an outstanding project. It obviously deserves to be waited. Sometimes we need to be patient to enjoy the result.   
To ensure the development of the project, there should be an update team here to ensure that the community gets more convincing because now many are panicking because prices are still falling on the market.
I think it's certain if you see prices in the market are still falling, of course, some still feel panic, but if we think it's useless, it's better to stay patient at current prices
Pages:
Jump to: