Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
these levels are not as terrible as I thought. This is just a verification and identification of mobile phone, email and identity. This is even lower than in the bank. Sure, I would like to be admitted to the best opportunities Neluns.
those users who have passed all 3 levels, have an unlimited level of trading amounts, as well as will be able to get a Gold and Platinum card of Neluns Bank. Moreover, platinum cards are issued to those who have invested at least 5,000 thousand US dollars in the bank. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
these levels are not as terrible as I thought. This is just a verification and identification of mobile phone, email and identity. This is even lower than in the bank. Sure, I would like to be admitted to the best opportunities Neluns.
I would like to mention the barriers and shortcomings that prevent the influx of new entrants into such a new and steep market. These are, for example, a limited choice of financial instruments, problems with registration and verification, as well as problems in working with the exchange of cryptocurrency.
by the way, regarding registration and verification. Did you know that Neluns offers a three-level verification system before using the services? From the result of its ability to depend on the platform.
of course I know. I would say a little differently: it depends on the number of completed levels which services will be available to you on the platform. For example, users who have passed all 3 levels are allowed to all the possible advantages and capabilities of Neluns.
I would like to mention the barriers and shortcomings that prevent the influx of new entrants into such a new and steep market. These are, for example, a limited choice of financial instruments, problems with registration and verification, as well as problems in working with the exchange of cryptocurrency.
by the way, regarding registration and verification. Did you know that Neluns offers a three-level verification system before using the services? From the result of its ability to depend on the platform.
friends, do you think Neluns will be in demand? Now on the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of blockchain startups, of which not all of them become really useful and popular.
Neluns is an innovation ecosystem that is very necessary for the development of a cryptocurrency market and attracting new members to this market. You probably know that many people are still afraid to enter this market.
yes, I know about it. This is accompanied by many barriers, eliminating which, the banking industry is very much promoted in its development.
friends, do you think Neluns will be in demand? Now on the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of blockchain startups, of which not all of them become really useful and popular.
Neluns is an innovation ecosystem that is very necessary for the development of a cryptocurrency market and attracting new members to this market. You probably know that many people are still afraid to enter this market.

Maybe you are right. I like that Neluns will offer multicurrency accounts. It’s something out of the box. I have never heard about a bank that offers multicurrency accounts that includes cryptocurrencies. I want to use it immediately.
I like it also. It is really the greatest thing. See, you just need to wait a little bit and then you will be able to use qualitative services of this incredible platform. It is worthy for sure.

Maybe you are right. I like that Neluns will offer multicurrency accounts. It’s something out of the box. I have never heard about a bank that offers multicurrency accounts that includes cryptocurrencies. I want to use it immediately.
Hello, everyone. I think Neluns is an ambitious project and it has a promising future. The only thing that I am worried about their current activity. I haven’t seen a lot of news about the project recently.
I think developers have enough things to do. They really want to make an outstanding project. It obviously deserves to be waited. Sometimes we need to be patient to enjoy the result.   
Perhaps, you are too optimistic but I really like neluns platform and I am ready to wait for it. I hope it won’t take too long. There are too many doubting people and it’s annoying.
Don’t worry about it. It isn’t important. The only thing is important it’s your own opinion about the project. By the way, can you tell what exactly do you like most about Neluns? It is really interesting.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Hello, everyone. I think Neluns is an ambitious project and it has a promising future. The only thing that I am worried about their current activity. I haven’t seen a lot of news about the project recently.
I think developers have enough things to do. They really want to make an outstanding project. It obviously deserves to be waited. Sometimes we need to be patient to enjoy the result.   
To ensure the development of the project, there should be an update team here to ensure that the community gets more convincing because now many are panicking because prices are still falling on the market.
Perhaps, you are too optimistic but I really like neluns platform and I am ready to wait for it. I hope it won’t take too long. There are too many doubting people and it’s annoying.
Activity: 56
Perfect decision. I know that developers have to do some additional test and they will launch the platform. I guess it is important when team wants to make everything perfect for their users.
Good point, but there are enough reasons to be sure about neluns. Team has given a lot of information about themselves and these talented and educated people won’t be able to deceive their community.

I hope it’s true. I like the project and would be happy to become one of its users. I really like what Neluns represent and I hope it will work as well as it was planned. I have great plans about it.
So, do I. This project makes me believe that we can change something in the crypto industry. I know situation on the market is pretty unclear and unstable but it’s temporary for sure.
Let’s what happens next. Cryptocurrencies is a big step for society. It have changed a lot and I don’t think that people will be able to forget about it very soon. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss anything
Good point, but there are enough reasons to be sure about neluns. Team has given a lot of information about themselves and these talented and educated people won’t be able to deceive their community.

I hope it’s true. I like the project and would be happy to become one of its users. I really like what Neluns represent and I hope it will work as well as it was planned. I have great plans about it.
So, do I. This project makes me believe that we can change something in the crypto industry. I know situation on the market is pretty unclear and unstable but it’s temporary for sure.

Pages:
Jump to: