Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Capitalization of Neluns at cost 4,0628$ per 1NLS token (NLS/BTC) would amount to 812,560,000.00 (812 million) dollars!!!

NLS token is officially available for trading on Bitc3 Exchange!
Listing on the Exchanges is just a small step to progressive development of financial ecosystem of the future!
But at the same time it’s very important!

#Neluns #ToMoon

🏦💵 X4 guys 🚀💰
Right Now

Join us
❤️❤️❤️Bitc3 Genesis Mining Trade Ranking event: Mine and Win USDT!
💙💙💙Trading NLS involved in mining!NLS/BTC !NLS/USDT !
Event Time: From 12:00 18th of December (UTC+8) to 12:00 23th of December (UTC+8)
Event Rules: we will give a final ranking according to the mined BITC volume of the users during the Bitc3 Genesis Mining, For the first 3 users in the rank, we prepared the below rewards:
Ranking Rewards
No.1                     20000USDT
No.2                     10000USDT
No.3                     5000USDT
Capitalization of Neluns at cost 3,0114$ per 1NLS token would amount to 602 million dollars!!!

NLS token is officially available for trading on Bitc3 Exchange!
Listing on the Exchanges is just a small step to progressive development of financial ecosystem of the future!
But at the same time it’s very important!

#Neluns #ToMoon

🏦💵 X3 guys 🚀💰
Right Now

Join us

NLS World First Launch on Bitc3.com

Our esteemed partners and investors!

The NLS will formally go online at the NLS/BTC,NLS/USDT trading zone on Bitc3 Exchange bitc3.com.
+233,33% right now

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
judging by these advantages, you can be sure that these tokens will go to the exchange. What can you say about this? I rely on your opinion, because I believe that you know more about the Neluns project.
Activity: 84
Do you know about the advantages of the NLS internal token? Besides the fact that it is a security marker, its profit is also distributed quarterly among holders. I think it is very profitable. What do you think about that?
of course, I hold the same opinion. profit distribution is proportional to the number of tokens withheld. NLS token holders get 50% of the profits. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I would like to emphasize once again the benefits of tokens. Besides the fact that holders get additional bonuses and discounts when using the platform and quarterly profits, this is also a guaranteed increase in their price.
Do you know about the advantages of the NLS internal token? Besides the fact that it is a security marker, its profit is also distributed quarterly among holders. I think it is very profitable. What do you think about that?
of course, I hold the same opinion. profit distribution is proportional to the number of tokens withheld. NLS token holders get 50% of the profits. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
As far as I understand, by problems you mean those that prevent new participants from joining the market. Also here you can add the participants' ignorance of all aspects of this new market, as well as many other details.
also these are problems with registration, losses due to hacker hacking, limited use of cryptocurrencies ... these factors are serious barriers to entering the market.
this is precisely why the developers created the Neluns project. the tendency to create not one organization, but as many as three, as in the case of Neluns, should work perfectly. this will save participants from the fear of entering the market and will contribute to new capital.
As far as I understand, by problems you mean those that prevent new participants from joining the market. Also here you can add the participants' ignorance of all aspects of this new market, as well as many other details.
also these are problems with registration, losses due to hacker hacking, limited use of cryptocurrencies ... these factors are serious barriers to entering the market.
By the way, with respect to peak loads, you say true. I think this is one of the key features of the platform. In addition, developers are focused on creating the ecosystem of the future, so I am not surprised at such a rapid development.
undoubtedly, all the more so because the correctly chosen target audience is a fundamental element in the effective development of business. in the case of Neluns, it is wide.
yes, it consists of all participants of the cryptocurrency market, as well as those who could get additional profit by entering the market. However, there are many serious problems that both parties face.
By the way, with respect to peak loads, you say true. I think this is one of the key features of the platform. In addition, developers are focused on creating the ecosystem of the future, so I am not surprised at such a rapid development.
undoubtedly, all the more so because the correctly chosen target audience is a fundamental element in the effective development of business. in the case of Neluns, it is wide.
What attracts me most is Neluns Bank with its many services: instant transfers, withdrawals of deposits and funds in any bank, as well as bank cards and a mobile application for iOS and Android. I believe that he is more than promising.
pay attention to the design of the site and the platform as a whole. it is quite ergonomic, modern and accessible: every detail is described in detail. Well, this platform should be studied as closely as possible.
I agree with you. The cryptocurrency exchange also provides a number of useful and important services, such as, for example, protection against cyber attacks, full functionality even at peak loads and efficient API user support services.
What attracts me most is Neluns Bank with its many services: instant transfers, withdrawals of deposits and funds in any bank, as well as bank cards and a mobile application for iOS and Android. I believe that he is more than promising.
pay attention to the design of the site and the platform as a whole. it is quite ergonomic, modern and accessible: every detail is described in detail. Well, this platform should be studied as closely as possible.
Well, I can say that situation is always unpredictable. I hope you know that there are companies that always get throught everything and remain on the top. Obviously, Neluns is one of those companies.
Time will tell but I hope it is true. I like this idea and I really want to have access to all presented banking services. This project needs to be supported by more admirers.
I hope that you will become a Neluns admirer also. This platform is unique. I am convinced that other crypto developers will use this idea and transform into something more. At the current moment, Neluns is the best banking platform for me.
Well, I can say that situation is always unpredictable. I hope you know that there are companies that always get throught everything and remain on the top. Obviously, Neluns is one of those companies.
Time will tell but I hope it is true. I like this idea and I really want to have access to all presented banking services. This project needs to be supported by more admirers.
Pages:
Jump to: