Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 3. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is so nice to notice that there are a lot of inspired community members. Neluns really deserves to be noticed and talked about. This sensational project will change the meaning of the banking system.
I guess there is so much hype around this project. I like this idea and team looks respected but I think it is just too much. I don’t want to say that Neluns don’t deserve this attention but I think users need to be more attentive.
Why are you so unsure? Do you want to say that something could go wrong? As you said, the team is respected and there is no reason to doubt about the projects future.
I really like that project inspired you so much and you are sure about everything. I am just trying to be more forward-looking. The market situation is really sticky and consequences are unpredictable.
Activity: 84
It is so nice to notice that there are a lot of inspired community members. Neluns really deserves to be noticed and talked about. This sensational project will change the meaning of the banking system.
I guess there is so much hype around this project. I like this idea and team looks respected but I think it is just too much. I don’t want to say that Neluns don’t deserve this attention but I think users need to be more attentive.
Why are you so unsure? Do you want to say that something could go wrong? As you said, the team is respected and there is no reason to doubt about the projects future.
It is true. Neluns offers a perfect approach to resolve all financial aspects. Neluns clients will have opportunity to have multicurrency accounts, insurances and cryptocurrency exchange. It is everything what we need.
Yes, I guess so. I really want to become a user of this platform. I like that I will be able to manage my digital assets as easy as I can manage fiat accounts. This project really gives exactly we need.
I hope their preparatory events won’t take long and we will be able to see the launch soon. I am sure that investors will be happy that they’ve given their money away. They will get a nice profit for sure.
Of course, they will get. I am convinced that Neluns is financially attractive and everyone will get what he or she deserve. Besides, I am so confident about this project. This platform is the most promising project on the current market.
It is true. Neluns offers a perfect approach to resolve all financial aspects. Neluns clients will have opportunity to have multicurrency accounts, insurances and cryptocurrency exchange. It is everything what we need.
Yes, I guess so. I really want to become a user of this platform. I like that I will be able to manage my digital assets as easy as I can manage fiat accounts. This project really gives exactly we need.
I hope their preparatory events won’t take long and we will be able to see the launch soon. I am sure that investors will be happy that they’ve given their money away. They will get a nice profit for sure.
Neluns is that project that really will take to the moon. I know that many people are interested in this platform and they expect something incredible. I hope developers are ready for this hype.

I am sure that they are ready. Neluns team is well-educated and talented enough to be ready for anything. I know that this platform will be flawless and no one can deny it.
Well, I hope we will be able to find out be by ourselves. I guess some community members are really tired of waiting. I understand launch of platform like this is hard to create. I think waiting is too long.
Maybe you are right about the waiting but I guess this project deserves to be waited. I am impressed about the architecture of this project. I think they've pretty much covered everything.
Neluns is that project that really will take to the moon. I know that many people are interested in this platform and they expect something incredible. I hope developers are ready for this hype.

I am sure that they are ready. Neluns team is well-educated and talented enough to be ready for anything. I know that this platform will be flawless and no one can deny it.
Well, I hope we will be able to find out be by ourselves. I guess some community members are really tired of waiting. I understand launch of platform like this is hard to create. I think waiting is too long.

By the way, you can find information about the developers on the website. In general, one should definitely join the NeLuns system, because why not receive a profit of 50% every quarter Cool Cool Cool
I will add that this is also Europe's leading financial innovation event and the FINTECH conference in Canada. This deserves respect and proves the project’s commitment to other areas of society.
the list of partners impressed me too. These include Visa, MasterCard, Binance, accenture, and many others. In principle, in cooperation with Visa and MasterCard, it was not worth doubting, since bank cards issued by Nelūns Bank belong to these payment systems.
from this I can conclude that the development team is real professionals with experience in business, network engineering, marketing, banking and, as I believe, there are many where Cheesy Cheesy
I will add that this is also Europe's leading financial innovation event and the FINTECH conference in Canada. This deserves respect and proves the project’s commitment to other areas of society.
the list of partners impressed me too. These include Visa, MasterCard, Binance, accenture, and many others. In principle, in cooperation with Visa and MasterCard, it was not worth doubting, since bank cards issued by Nelūns Bank belong to these payment systems.
I will show you the following detail: the current price for NLS is only the beginning. The project team predicted the price taking into account all market factors affecting the cost, and the result was the following price: $ 1,200 by 2021. It is impressive, isn't it?
really, this is quite a high price. This proves that over time, the token will be valued more and more. I understand that he will also go to the stock exchange? In may already come out.
it will surely come out. It is possible that the white paper even indicates which of these exchanges will be. But I will note the following important point: the events in which the developers participated. For example, this is the 2nd annual FINTECH week in New York. I believe that it is solid for their reputation.
I will show you the following detail: the current price for NLS is only the beginning. The project team predicted the price taking into account all market factors affecting the cost, and the result was the following price: $ 1,200 by 2021. It is impressive, isn't it?
really, this is quite a high price. This proves that over time, the token will be valued more and more. I understand that he will also go to the stock exchange? In may already come out.
I heard about such a procedure as “know your client” (KYC). It is not used in all projects, but nevertheless, I need to ask this question: does it concern Neluns? Will these requirements apply to him? Huh Huh
yes, of course, they will. This procedure protects the project from unscrupulous investors. They will need to provide all available personal data. You should not worry: the developers Neluns will not use your data for bad purposes. This project can be trusted.
I do not doubt it at all. What can you say about the price of NLS tokens? I think it is more than acceptable. I believe that not only the project itself, but also its internal markers is promising. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: