Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Neluns project is promising but I am worried about its future. The current market situation is unpredictable and working with cryptocurrencies can be dangerous. I hope that it won’t be a serious problem for them.
Good point. I don’t think crisis on the market will persuade people to forget about cryptocurrencies. Anyway, cryptocurrencies could get back to their positions in short time. I don’t want to predict anything.
Activity: 84
Neluns project is promising but I am worried about its future. The current market situation is unpredictable and working with cryptocurrencies can be dangerous. I hope that it won’t be a serious problem for them.
Activity: 70
identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the financial sector helped the project team to create an ideal system that would eliminate all the existing shortcomings and, becoming the key to the development of the banking system, will enter a new stage.
I am attracted to the principle of a bank guarantee. This is an important detail for me, since this principle allows us to create a high-quality and efficient exchange of cryptocurrencies. In addition, the participation of innovative technologies in this process helps to create better conditions for traders and cryptocurrency funds.
I look at this principle in terms of security. By the way, can you say something about protection? Can I be sure that my data will be protected? Huh
of course, yes. Do not forget that the blockchain adds transparency to the process, and also occurs more honestly and safely. In addition, the development team seeks to make the risks as minimal as possible. This is trustworthy.
I am attracted to the principle of a bank guarantee. This is an important detail for me, since this principle allows us to create a high-quality and efficient exchange of cryptocurrencies. In addition, the participation of innovative technologies in this process helps to create better conditions for traders and cryptocurrency funds.
I look at this principle in terms of security. By the way, can you say something about protection? Can I be sure that my data will be protected? Huh
of course, I heard about it. These accounts can be both personal and corporate. This was a great idea from the developers, especially since in most countries the length of this account is not settled.
I will explain that the attractive part of IBAN is that IBAN accounts and wallets allow clients to perform exchange operations in just a few clicks.
of course, I heard about it. These accounts can be both personal and corporate. This was a great idea from the developers, especially since in most countries the length of this account is not settled.
I would like to continue the topic of barriers to participation in the Neluns project. I would also like to know about the advantages of possessing NLS tokens? How can you make a profit with them?
regarding the NLS tokens, I will tell you that, using business and economic modeling processes, the price of the token was projected up to 2022. It should be noted that by this time the price will reach 1200 dollars.
it is great. I heard that tokens get a quarterly additional profit of 50%. By the way, did you know that the ability of users of NeLuns also includes the creation of multicurrency accounts?
I would like to continue the topic of barriers to participation in the Neluns project. I would also like to know about the advantages of possessing NLS tokens? How can you make a profit with them?
regarding the NLS tokens, I will tell you that, using business and economic modeling processes, the price of the token was projected up to 2022. It should be noted that by this time the price will reach 1200 dollars.
so that you understand, there are a number of problems that prevent new participants from joining the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate them requires a comprehensive solution. Here you have the reason for creating Neluns in exactly this format: a bank, insurance company and cryptocurrency exchange.
what problems are you talking about? I can only guess that this is, for example, ignorance of this market, since it is still considered new and not sufficiently studied. It can also be a limited use of cryptocurrency in everyday life.
your thoughts are true. Neluns will promote the use of cryptocurrencies as widely as possible, as well as increase market participants. Users will see the benefit of using cryptocurrency and the use of the blockchain when using banking services.
so that you understand, there are a number of problems that prevent new participants from joining the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate them requires a comprehensive solution. Here you have the reason for creating Neluns in exactly this format: a bank, insurance company and cryptocurrency exchange.
what problems are you talking about? I can only guess that this is, for example, ignorance of this market, since it is still considered new and not sufficiently studied. It can also be a limited use of cryptocurrency in everyday life.
The Neluns ecosystem is simply magical, in my opinion, because within its framework there are many services available that will help not only to develop the banking industry, but also to attract new members and new capital.
I agree. The user will indeed be able to access such services as, for example, sending and receiving remittances, loans at Neluns Bank, insurance of transactions, as well as making profits from trading in NLS tokens in Fiat and cryptocurrency. And, of course, many others.
I would add more dividends here, increasing profits, reducing risk levels and storing interest-bearing deposits. In general, it is a great ecosystem. By the way, do you know why it combines 3 organizations?
The Neluns ecosystem is simply magical, in my opinion, because within its framework there are many services available that will help not only to develop the banking industry, but also to attract new members and new capital.
I agree. The user will indeed be able to access such services as, for example, sending and receiving remittances, loans at Neluns Bank, insurance of transactions, as well as making profits from trading in NLS tokens in Fiat and cryptocurrency. And, of course, many others.
You are absolutely right. This project is something out of the box.  It could change everything but it needs more support and powers. I hope these people know what they are doing.
Hello, everyone! What’s going on? I haven’t checked current information about the project for some time. Can someone help to fill my gaps in knowledge? I will be absolutely thankful.
Maybe I will help you somehow. Unfortunately, there is not much to tell. Developers haven’t given enough information about the project development. They still prepare the platform for the launch.
Wow. It is a really long-termed development. I hope they will present a spectacular result. I want to know, at least, some fix dates if there are some of them. Do you know something about that or not?
No, I haven’t heard about any fixed dates. Maybe soon they will make an announcement about that. I think that this project will be great. It has a gorgeous idea and its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
Hello, everyone! What’s going on? I haven’t checked current information about the project for some time. Can someone help to fill my gaps in knowledge? I will be absolutely thankful.
Maybe I will help you somehow. Unfortunately, there is not much to tell. Developers haven’t given enough information about the project development. They still prepare the platform for the launch.
Wow. It is a really long-termed development. I hope they will present a spectacular result. I want to know, at least, some fix dates if there are some of them. Do you know something about that or not?
Pages:
Jump to: