Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 33. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I do not understand, I buy cannabis for cash. Why do I need a PerksCoin?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
You take Cash, But if the project has a very quick way to transfer funds then use PerksCoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I do not understand, I buy cannabis for cash. Why do I need a PerksCoin?
I understand you, you have no headache of how to secure revenue from a burglar, how to convey it to the vendor for purchase of a new batch.
Activity: 126
The banking system abandoned the development of this system, but the government supports the project
Yeah why would they deal with the headache. The government today allowed, banned tomorrow, and then again allowed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
The banking system abandoned the development of this system, but the government supports the project
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Still, the project will develop around the world, every day new sites discuss this technology. More and more information about the project is found everywhere.

Pay your money and you will see Newspapers and resources write about you))
Activity: 406
Still, the project will develop around the world, every day new sites discuss this technology. More and more information about the project is found everywhere.

Activity: 56
With cannabis actually being legalized in places and a definite cultural shift towards allowing it, this project is really interesting.
I'll be watching this closely  Smiley 
So in other words, I need to buy some PerksCoin, if I want my favorite grass?

Well, you now take "some" dollars and no questions asked. And PerksCoin will also get used to it.

So in other words, I need to buy some PerksCoin, if I want my favorite grass?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
this is as far as I know concerning the approximate course PerksCoin. Only 100 million tokens, if to take for a basis the turnover of the legal U.S. market in 5-7 billion, for full coverage of the sector, the token of the project should cost $ 50-100.
Where is the information concerning the token supplied?
I read somewhere, but can't remember where.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
this is as far as I know concerning the approximate course PerksCoin. Only 100 million tokens, if to take for a basis the turnover of the legal U.S. market in 5-7 billion, for full coverage of the sector, the token of the project should cost $ 50-100.
Where is the information concerning the token supplied?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Entrepreneurs are focused on launch of recreational marijuana in California, but another significant market, the entire country of Canada also appears to use cannabis for adults. Deloitte has reported that in 2018 the market will sell not less than $5 billion, and in the secondary market related goods and services may be $ 20 billion.
Mark Lustig, chief Executive officer CannaRoyalty, company dealing with investments in about 20 marijuana-related companies in the United States and Canada, is ready, he says, "the opportunity of our lives." Lustig, who has worked in both the pharmaceutical industry and in capital markets, believes that "the use of cannabis for recreation can be as big as alcohol and the study is open to medicine transformational effects."
Activity: 224
 Entrepreneurs are focused on launch of recreational marijuana in California, but another significant market, the entire country of Canada also appears to use cannabis for adults. Deloitte has reported that in 2018 the market will sell not less than $5 billion, and in the secondary market related goods and services may be $ 20 billion.
Activity: 126
Judging from the news reports, there are no obstacles for launch and development of the projec. Of course, the amount of 20 million does not reflect the expectations of the team, but it should be enough.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
The course on the working draft will be regulated by means of emission and burning of coins.
So, we're right back where you started. If too many factors will affect the cost PerksCoin (news, speculation), then trade for PerksCoin can put a cross on it.
Tell that to the producers, sellers and buyers of goods. They will be delighted with this.

So, we're right back where you started. If too many factors will affect the cost PerksCoin (news, speculation), then trade for PerksCoin can put a cross on it.
Pages:
Jump to: