Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 34. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes, there is and there is nothing to explain. Are you familiar with the concept of Stablecoin?
The project CannaSOS hypeable by definition, because to do with the market of marijuana, and as a result, speculation with perkscoin inevitable.

Let them speculate where this will lead, in your opinion? Will bring down the rate to 1 cent?

If it were true, competitors would have grown in price in dozens of x's. However, this did not happen.

So, they fall down ten times, then grow in the same 10 times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Yes, there is and there is nothing to explain. Are you familiar with the concept of Stablecoin?
The project CannaSOS hypeable by definition, because to do with the market of marijuana, and as a result, speculation with perkscoin inevitable.

Let them speculate where this will lead, in your opinion? Will bring down the rate to 1 cent?

If it were true, competitors would have grown in price in dozens of x's. However, this did not happen.
Not heard anything about this. I beg you to tell me about it.

StableCoin cryptocurrency with a stable exchange rate created as a means of payment, stability is provided by either a money supply or reserves of gold or any other value. But the problem is that the bulk of the money or gold does not allow cryptocurrency to be decentralized. In the case of PerksCoin it was done.
Activity: 154

Activity: 126

I think that the project is not hype...this industry in 2014 was hyped.
Merit: 12
Not heard anything about this. I beg you to tell me about it.
Activity: 227

Under PerksCoin I often have in mind a system of guarantees of liquidity, although this is only part of it, sorry if it makes someone astray.

I'm afraid that you will not be able to explain to me what you mean by a system that guarantees liquidity.
 Under PerksCoin I often have in mind a system of guarantees of liquidity, although this is only part of it, sorry if it makes someone astray.
Activity: 126
Many cryptocurrencies are a means of payments for services. Here perkscoin is no exception.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Serious investors are investing in long-term projects, and speculators love to play the hype train.
Who would be interested in would PerksCoin as a tool of investment, if it did not grow up in price in the future.
I meant that it will have value to the people of the cannabis industry, not only as a means of speculation.
Who would be interested in would PerksCoin as a tool of investment, if it did not grow up in price in the future.
PerksCoin is independent, not like other currency. We will see in the future, it will build on other projects.

Your example is intentionally absurd and there really is no connection. The same applies to cryptocurrency, any more or less significant event in this sphere affects the overall mood of the market. And your denial of this fact only speaks about your lack of understanding of this relationship.
the coins, created for a specific business purpose and can not influence the circumstances relevant to the coins, is made for speculation.

And which coins, in your opinion, made for speculation: Bitcoin, Ethereum, or maybe dash? What do you do? What kind of meaningless generalizations?
Clearly bitcoin, ether is created for another, but it also acquired the characteristics of a speculative tool, same goes for most other cryptocurrencies.

That the ether itself has acquired such traits? How? For your information, bitcoin was not created for speculation. Speculation a consequence of the novelty of the technology. Person is in the same boat with all the cryptocurrencies and there are no grounds for the conviction that he is the exception to the rule.
By your logic, oil, gold and Google stock are also in this boat, as they too are speculating. It is necessary to distinguish cryptocurrency created just for profit and cryptocurrency created to solve problems in certain areas.

Answer me directly. Ether, waves, nem created for profit or not? How would you even define it?
These currencies are not created just for profit, because they have the technology solving a business problem. However, many of these are used more as a speculative tool. Or gold and oil think also by themselves have no value? They're used in industry.

All the above phenomena have value, but this does not preclude speculation. I really do not understand on what basis you separate them from your person?
PerksCoin is not ours, it belongs to everyone. And you will see it soon
PerksCoin is independent, not like other currency. We will see in the future, it will build on other projects.

Your example is intentionally absurd and there really is no connection. The same applies to cryptocurrency, any more or less significant event in this sphere affects the overall mood of the market. And your denial of this fact only speaks about your lack of understanding of this relationship.
the coins, created for a specific business purpose and can not influence the circumstances relevant to the coins, is made for speculation.

And which coins, in your opinion, made for speculation: Bitcoin, Ethereum, or maybe dash? What do you do? What kind of meaningless generalizations?
Clearly bitcoin, ether is created for another, but it also acquired the characteristics of a speculative tool, same goes for most other cryptocurrencies.

That the ether itself has acquired such traits? How? For your information, bitcoin was not created for speculation. Speculation a consequence of the novelty of the technology. Person is in the same boat with all the cryptocurrencies and there are no grounds for the conviction that he is the exception to the rule.
By your logic, oil, gold and Google stock are also in this boat, as they too are speculating. It is necessary to distinguish cryptocurrency created just for profit and cryptocurrency created to solve problems in certain areas.

Answer me directly. Ether, waves, nem created for profit or not? How would you even define it?
These currencies are not created just for profit, because they have the technology solving a business problem. However, many of these are used more as a speculative tool. Or gold and oil think also by themselves have no value? They're used in industry.

All the above phenomena have value, but this does not preclude speculation. I really do not understand on what basis you separate them from your person?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Everything in this world is created for profit..

Then your perkscoin, dear companion, unfortunately, is no exception to the rule.
Dear, you wouldn't happen to have a diploma for a sofa analyst??!

Then your perkscoin, dear companion, unfortunately, is no exception to the rule.
Pages:
Jump to: