Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 36. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Not long-ago, Warren Buffett, this legendary investor, again suggested the inevitable death of the cryptocurrency...second time in a few years, but it had no impact on the value of all coin.
Yes, even such major figures as he could be wrong. Time does not stand still, and if not constantly learning new things, unable to pay for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Not long-ago, Warren Buffett, this legendary investor, again suggested the inevitable death of the cryptocurrency...second time in a few years, but it had no impact on the value of all coin.
And what conclusion do you propose to do this? That the statements of the whales of the market or famous people do not affect the market?
All because he does not see and does not understand how the blockchain works, but it does not mean that it is not... Conclusion: We can't see the brains, but they are there!!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And what conclusion do you propose to do this? That the statements of the whales of the market or famous people do not affect the market?
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
On the news from South Korea, I think your PerksCoin like other cryptocurrencies, there is no future.
But the news is also different. There are distractions, and there are real facts, for example, create a new wallet for cryptocurrency / mobile apps.
I do not understand how this news about the wallet can affect the quotes?
Granted, you can adjust the rate of the most commonplace news. People don't even read them.
Significantly nobody knows. In one case, the market reacts very violently, the other may not pay attention.
On the news from South Korea, I think your PerksCoin like other cryptocurrencies, there is no future.
But the news is also different. There are distractions, and there are real facts, for example, create a new wallet for cryptocurrency / mobile apps.
Granted, you can adjust the rate of the most commonplace news. People don't even read them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
 And what is the value of news if the mentality of the crowd reacting to news, particularly at times, not understanding the veracity of the information.
Activity: 406
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Why do you think so? News in one country do not decide anything. As for me for the future of cryptocurrency, it will displace conventional money, when the country will start doing their public cryptocurrencies.

I think so because South Korea is an important player in the international arena and they encourage others to follow their example...that's the conclusion.
Not the United States? The largest investors of US involved in ICO.

I'm not talking about who is the largest investor, but on the influence of all major countries in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Currently, the value of the cryptocurrency is highly dependent on the news. Maybe it meant it was written above, in speaking of the negative news from South Korea.
Activity: 227
Why do you think so? News in one country do not decide anything. As for me for the future of cryptocurrency, it will displace conventional money, when the country will start doing their public cryptocurrencies.

I think so because South Korea is an important player in the international arena and they encourage others to follow their example...that's the conclusion.
Not the United States? The largest investors of US involved in ICO.

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
No, my friend, PerksCoin created on a unique platform...just due to this, there is no such volatility, it is what scares the regulators of many countries.
Activity: 126
How many collected during the ICO?
On the website https://cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico you can look how many is already collected.
Activity: 154
But are there plans for CannaSOS to pick up the markets of Europe or Australia in the future?
Yes of course you can read on the website cannasos.com

How much have you invested, my dear, and for how long?
You're asking the wrong question. Not one investor won't say how much he invested in the project, but I will say that in the long term.

Are you so superstitious? Maybe just don't want to sound flippant person?

It is not superstition, my friend, the protection of personal data
Activity: 227

How much money I don't know they have the website listed as sold tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: