Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 37. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
So person is not just the marijuana industry, they want to enter many sectors of the economy due to its technology, maintaining liquidity, negotiations are under way with universities and the company that serves the retail market, shops, gas stations and so on. This is serious coin to seize leading positions.
Well, tell me, and what projects did not have such ambitious plans? All soldiers dream of becoming generals, but if all become? Where can I read about this retailer?
Of course, everyone wants to win the market, but it is one thing to dream and plan, but quite another to have to do some actions in the direction intended.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So person is not just the marijuana industry, they want to enter many sectors of the economy due to its technology, maintaining liquidity, negotiations are under way with universities and the company that serves the retail market, shops, gas stations and so on. This is serious coin to seize leading positions.
Well, tell me, and what projects did not have such ambitious plans? All soldiers dream of becoming generals, but if all become? Where can I read about this retailer?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
But are there plans for CannaSOS to pick up the markets of Europe or Australia in the future?
Yes of course you can read on the website cannasos.com

How much have you invested, my dear, and for how long?
You're asking the wrong question. Not one investor won't say how much he invested in the project, but I will say that in the long term.

Are you so superstitious? Maybe just don't want to sound flippant person?
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
But are there plans for CannaSOS to pick up the markets of Europe or Australia in the future?

You're asking the wrong question. Not one investor won't say how much he invested in the project, but I will say that in the long term.

Activity: 227

Due to the developed international social network, I think it will be!
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Indeed, this team has the innovative technology...allows you to integrate PerksCoin in all sectors associated with society.
I just wanted you to understand what I described above the situation. Anyway, in the pursuit of profit, many of you forget to consider factors that basically lie on the surface, but hurry-the rush pusher rather to grasp the "feather of the Firebird", leading many investors to disappointment.
 I will not engage in self-promotion, but say most importantly, every business in the modern world should be an information platform and cryptocurrency. Cannasos has it... and it is an important aspect.
I think cannabiscoin was good in 2014 when it launched, but time goes, and technology is advancing.

Could you help me to discover these new technologies, ahead of the entire planet? I do not know whether they are in your project?
Activity: 140
Due to the lack of serious competition the investors have to invest at least somewhere.
Activity: 224
 I think cannabiscoin was good in 2014 when it launched, but time goes, and technology is advancing.
Activity: 112
On the website coingesco.com only possible cannabiscoin has a good market capitalization was 21000000 dollars, but it is not an indicator.
Then let me show you another pile Cheesy  PARAGON 39 million and it's really not an indicator.
On the website coingesco.com only possible cannabiscoin has a good market capitalization was 21000000 dollars, but it is not an indicator.
Activity: 406
Gentlemen, I read a lot of information on the Internet and came to the conclusion that Perkscoin has no competitors in the cannabis industry…
This is a very serious conclusion. The conclusion that could be made if not from the ceiling, on the basis of a serious analysis of many factors. Not share?
Gentlemen, I read a lot of information on the Internet and came to the conclusion that Perkscoin has no competitors in the cannabis industry…

Very curious what information led you to that conclusion?
Pages:
Jump to: