Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 58. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Tell me, what project can I invest in today which in the future will be used in a large, non-manipulative ecosystem? And one which won’t jump up everyday like Bitcoin?
My opinion is that you need to look from the side at new technologies and systems that guarantee liquidity and small volatility – just like the technology that CannaSOS is creating.

And what did it offer, what guarantee?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Tell me, what project can I invest in today which in the future will be used in a large, non-manipulative ecosystem? And one which won’t jump up everyday like Bitcoin?
My opinion is that you need to look from the side at new technologies and systems that guarantee liquidity and small volatility – just like the technology that CannaSOS is creating.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Oh guys, what will happen if the blockchain will apply to everything? If it is already to marijuana tied that perhaps soon all will be on the blockchain technology to keep. It is not clear to the end use of this...
Many experts believe that blockchain can actually help the financial system, but first it needs to see more successful examples of this application. I got acquainted with the blockchain technology that CannaSOS is creating. It is another matter. With the right approach it can make a lot of noise in the business world.
Activity: 227

It has long been clear understand why the ICO is so rapidly gaining momentum. Indeed, highly anticipated event.
Activity: 154
Oh guys, what will happen if the blockchain will apply to everything? If it is already to marijuana tied that perhaps soon all will be on the blockchain technology to keep. It is not clear to the end use of this...
I think that we in the near future you will see what will be the benefits of this.
Why are you so sure that competitors are missing? Now mushrooming projects that copy each other. It is simply impossible to keep abreast of and understand what is each of them.
Go to the website CannaSOS.com you'd be surprised how many registered users, it is not only a platform but also a social network bringing together people associated with the industry of cannabis.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Do think the project worthwhile time at the helm is a man with vast business experience.
You mean the head of the company CannaSOS Oleg Chein?

Yes , that's it. Saw the news on one of the Internet portals, where interviewing him. A strong man with a difficult fate and a great life potential.
Seen it many times on television, various interviews he gave. You can trust.
Activity: 126
Why are you so sure that competitors are missing? Now mushrooming projects that copy each other. It is simply impossible to keep abreast of and understand what is each of them.
Here the subject is repeated many times. It has long been known that the token PerksCoin this is a breakthrough, it is also called cryptocurrency 2.0 take the time to learn WP. There are many applied unique solutions.
Activity: 112
Their whole team consists of professionals. In fact they have no competition.
Why do you think the choice fell on the business related to cannabis, because it is quite difficult to develop, a lot of difficulties, prohibitions and other things?
A strong man not looking for easy ways.
He really looked to the future. In 2018, just as the legalization in Canada is in full swing, CannaSOS will say at every step. I think this business will bring in good money to the owner.
In addition to supporting this industry, Oleg Chein presented a good investment opportunity for many.
Why do you think the choice fell on the business related to cannabis, because it is quite difficult to develop, a lot of difficulties, prohibitions and other things?
He really looked to the future. In 2018, just as the legalization in Canada is in full swing, CannaSOS will say at every step. I think this business will bring in good money to the owner.
I also read about him. Now these strong-willed little people. He built the business having the only 500 $. In General, a good entrepreneur is looking for any opportunity for which you can grab and build on this great deal.
In his life there was a case that forced him to do to do this. He understood that priority will be branch medical use of cannabis that it can save a lot of life from severe diseases. We're many here had not known about the medicinal properties of this herb.

I also read about him. Now these strong-willed little people. He built the business having the only 500 $. In General, a good entrepreneur is looking for any opportunity for which you can grab and build on this great deal.
Well that's good , but there is at least the guarantee that ICO will be successful and the platform is really popular. I think he will do everything possible to make that happen.
Activity: 56
Do think the project worthwhile time at the helm is a man with vast business experience.
You mean the head of the company CannaSOS Oleg Chein?

Yes , that's it. Saw the news on one of the Internet portals, where interviewing him. A strong man with a difficult fate and a great life potential.
Pages:
Jump to: