Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 59. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Do think the project worthwhile time at the helm is a man with vast business experience.
You mean the head of the company CannaSOS Oleg Chein?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do think the project worthwhile time at the helm is a man with vast business experience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What will happen if the companies which are engaged in oil will create a platform based on CannaSOS’ platform?

The cannabis project will only flourish because they have laid the groundwork in technology. Just look at Ethereum. Thousands of different further developments of the platform; each all unique. But Ethereum is still number one.

Theft will be less, that's what will happen.
What will happen if the companies which are engaged in oil will create a platform based on CannaSOS’ platform?

The cannabis project will only flourish because they have laid the groundwork in technology. Just look at Ethereum. Thousands of different further developments of the platform; each all unique. But Ethereum is still number one.
Activity: 112

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
This all high technology-i got used to for cash.  Cheesy

Cash will slowly become something of the past. If the project implements a user-friendly platform for transfers, I'm happy.
I agree that cash is a thing of the past, PerksCoins has huge potential.
Activity: 227

Cash will slowly become something of the past. If the project implements a user-friendly platform for transfers, I'm happy.
Activity: 224
Now 90% of projects are scams, they only collect money and all.
Hi, if they are going to run or not it is their life and plan. Gradually, it will disperse over the network and most will know the attractiveness of this blockchain platform.
Read about the technology, do we need it and is it necessary in general? Can it be used in the ecosystem? Etc. And of course, read about the developers and managers themselves.
Activity: 406
Hi, if they are going to run or not it is their life and plan. Gradually, it will disperse over the network and most will know the attractiveness of this blockchain platform.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
And where to buy these PerksCoins?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Now there are interesting discounts, important not to be late, time is running out too fast.
Activity: 112
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?
That is also very interesting, because it should have sold more.
I am aware that they used to amp up the tokens sold during ICO’s, but in this project it is not possible. Too much on the line
What would you say if the Government of Canada was watching the project, and all of the tokens would be regulated by both parties?
And where did you get this info, this issue has not yet resolved itself.

My friend, read the news! The entire world of cryptocurrency is in the news.
I am aware that they used to amp up the tokens sold during ICO’s, but in this project it is not possible. Too much on the line
What would you say if the Government of Canada was watching the project, and all of the tokens would be regulated by both parties?
And where did you get this info, this issue has not yet resolved itself.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
If you think that ICO is now on the same scale as the original ICO’s, and that the funding is much much larger for each project, you are wrong.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: