Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 60. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Did you know that Casper API platform for developers DApp closed Pre-ICO $1,000,000 or 1239 ETH. Now look at the results of CannaSOS? And this is only the second step.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
You want to say that between cannabis and this cryptocurrency there is a connection?
Cash will slowly become something of the past. If the project implements a user-friendly platform for transfers, I'm happy
Activity: 227
You want to say that between cannabis and this cryptocurrency there is a connection?
You have the opportunity to take part in an exciting project that will change the whole world associated with cryptocurrency.

So in order to buy my favorite grass, I need to buy some PerksCoins? hm...😐
Activity: 126
Cashless platform works on decentralized blockchain technology using PerksCoin tokens.
Activity: 339
I do not understand - I buy cannabis for cash. Why would I want some PerksCoin?
Why use cash if there is a new technology that will protect you from embarrassing moments?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
The banking system has abandoned the development of this system, but the government supports the project😉
Activity: 108
Activity: 126
Yes, blockchain technology, which is implementing this project; is going to further develop its platform using this technology.
Activity: 108
Activity: 238
And yet the project will develop around the world, every day new websites discuss this technology.
I Agree that every day, more people will know more about the project.
Transparency is one of CannaSOS’ ideas.
And yet the project will develop around the world, every day new websites discuss this technology.
I Agree that every day, more people will know more about the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Not every project can boast such technologies like CannaSOS.
Yes, not everyone. However, there is currently a lot of original projects out there. Some are already working and unlike Perkscoin - are able to find a much wider application.
PerksCoin is a revolution in the cryptocurrency world. Technologies that should amaze each one of us.
If PerksCoins  is a payment system platform for CannaSOS and CannaSOS is to support the cannabis industry, how will the tokens be used? for example, buying clothes in the store, or renting a car? It somehow knocks confusion
PercsCoin is a universal token.
Activity: 227
Will there be a training program for sellers and buyers concerning the CannaSOS PTP platform?
There will, closer to the end of the ICO.
Thanks, I am happy for this, I want to be prepared.

I also want to be educated on how everything works.
Activity: 224
Will there be a training program for sellers and buyers concerning the CannaSOS PTP platform?
Thanks, I am happy for this, I want to be prepared.
A gift in PerksCoins to a loved one will be nice.  Kiss
I thought a lot of what to give myself. I decided to get a lot of PerksCoins.
Not every project can boast such technologies like CannaSOS.
Yes, not everyone. However, there is currently a lot of original projects out there. Some are already working and unlike Perkscoin - are able to find a much wider application.
PerksCoin is a revolution in the cryptocurrency world. Technologies that should amaze each one of us.
If PerksCoins  is a payment system platform for CannaSOS and CannaSOS is to support the cannabis industry, how will the tokens be used? for example, buying clothes in the store, or renting a car? It somehow knocks confusion
Pages:
Jump to: