Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 61. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
A gift in PerksCoins to a loved one will be nice.  Kiss
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Not every project can boast such technologies like CannaSOS.
Yes, not everyone. However, there is currently a lot of original projects out there. Some are already working and unlike Perkscoin - are able to find a much wider application.
PerksCoin is a revolution in the cryptocurrency world. Technologies that should amaze each one of us.

Yes, these technologies make us all happy.
Of course there are a lot of minor problems.
But we all expect a great future.
Activity: 224
Will there be a training program for sellers and buyers concerning the CannaSOS PTP platform?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes, not everyone. However, there is currently a lot of original projects out there. Some are already working and unlike Perkscoin - are able to find a much wider application.
PerksCoin is a revolution in the cryptocurrency world. Technologies that should amaze each one of us.
Activity: 112
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Yes, Merry Christmas to those who so diligently prayed to their God by the name of bitcoin)) That's really the fun they have! It rolls down like a roller coaster))
I agree, especially those who bought at the top at 20K hoping to throw in 2018, at 30K. Crazy! Grin
The one who believes in Bitcoin only because of its price is completely mad. Believe me, this is misleading.

Then what should we believe in?

There are those projects that you should believe in, namely PerksCoin, it was donated to us by fate, and therefore it is necessary to further develop the acquisition of tokens.
I support if we are actively buying tokens, as this will allow futher development of CannaSOS, and it will help us to bring large investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Yes, Merry Christmas to those who so diligently prayed to their God by the name of bitcoin)) That's really the fun they have! It rolls down like a roller coaster))
I agree, especially those who bought at the top at 20K hoping to throw in 2018, at 30K. Crazy! Grin
The one who believes in Bitcoin only because of its price is completely mad. Believe me, this is misleading.

There are those projects that you should believe in, namely PerksCoin, it was donated to us by fate, and therefore it is necessary to further develop the acquisition of tokens.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Unlike bitcoin, PerksCoin tokens you can manage to get during the pre-sale at a very attractive price. The uniqueness of the project should move it up in the ranks of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 227
Practice shows that roller coasters break. You want to say the same thing can happen with bitcoin?
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 126
Buying PerksCoin is a great gift from Santa Claus for Christmas 2017. I am sure that everyone will be happy with the presence of PerksCoins in their wallets.
That's it. all these ico only promise! In reality, after they complete all of their stages, they fall to the bottom on exchanges. In 2017 I haven’t seen any worthy projects.
You are absolutely right, there are a lot of scams. Have you heard about the project CannaSOS?
I went to your forum to see what’s up with it. In principle, I like that behind them they already have a platform, and not just empty tokens. But still I am concerned for this industry. despite the need in medicine to this specific product, I don't think you can expect something grand. On the other hand, I was surprised by the fact that the previous stage is completed successfully, then everything goes according to plan and it's really the world needs.
It's simple, a revolutionary component of the project has attracted investors from all over the world. If you read the news, you probably understand what I'm talking about. There is a model, a new mechanism, this new world of cryptocurrency 2.0
Activity: 108
Buying PerksCoin is a great gift from Santa Claus for Christmas 2017. I am sure that everyone will be happy with the presence of PerksCoins in their wallets.
That's it. all these ico only promise! In reality, after they complete all of their stages, they fall to the bottom on exchanges. In 2017 I haven’t seen any worthy projects.
You are absolutely right, there are a lot of scams. Have you heard about the project CannaSOS?
I went to your forum to see what’s up with it. In principle, I like that behind them they already have a platform, and not just empty tokens. But still I am concerned for this industry. despite the need in medicine to this specific product, I don't think you can expect something grand. On the other hand, I was surprised by the fact that the previous stage is completed successfully, then everything goes according to plan and it's really the world needs.
Activity: 406
Activity: 108
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Activity: 227
Many of my friends became interested in this project, all see how advertised this project is and how much it will be interesting.
So invite them into the project, especially now that there are promotions and discounts on the purchase of PerksCoin tokens.
At this point, even my neighbors are talking about cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is an important part of our lives, everyone talk about it on every corner. However, everyone is fed up with bitcoin due to its volatility being like a roller coaster. PerksCoin is cryptocurrency 2.0 – which is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: