Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative. and as far as I see the support provided to the project also grew.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
The productivist blockchain helps the private companies in any scale and individual in industry. They assure that they provide proper benefits to the company and every individual that participate in this program or project.
very nice the goals of this project. I hope this project can always run smoothly and may develop in the future.
This project will definitely always run smoothly and be successful, because I believe all teams will manage the project properly so that the target can be achieved easily.
with an interesting goal, surely there will be many who are interested in joining and predicting this project, always waiting for good news from the team for this project.
Activity: 210
The productivist blockchain helps the private companies in any scale and individual in industry. They assure that they provide proper benefits to the company and every individual that participate in this program or project.
very nice the goals of this project. I hope this project can always run smoothly and may develop in the future.
This project will definitely always run smoothly and be successful, because I believe all teams will manage the project properly so that the target can be achieved easily.
Activity: 172
Activity: 154
brand new
Activity: 0
I like your business!
Promising results, wondrous results, judicious idea.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Productivist could offer to the manufacturing industry. Productivist is an ingenious solution which stands out from the many ICOs which are currently on the market. It has the potential to offer the manufacturing industry with an adaptable solution.
Activity: 98
Here is a solution which is in line with the ever changing technological development which will allow businesses to increase their ability to be competitive as they reduce the human error margin, high training costs, de-localisation and poor outsourcing to provide a seamless service in a business area which is of a growing concern to management.
Activity: 56
You guys have quite an interesting idea.Excellent and exciting project,I hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
copper member
Activity: 126
Follow us on our medium page. This is our last article:
https://medium.com/productivist/the-bull-and-the-bear-a327bb7b063c

We are going to run another bounty campaign soon.

Spread the PROD word!
Activity: 686
Merit: 17
Write, please, does this project carry out a bounty campaign? If so, then write down more details and when ending the campaign. Thank you.
Activity: 145
This is a great project and it was combined with the knowledge of different intelligent people that was built under freelabasters founders .I guess we found  a great project which is useful  in 3D printing on the blockchain, i wish you the best for the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The Productivist team have brought their best to the table , putting in all ambitions, strength and agility to ensure the smooth sail of this project. There will also be change desks and listing platforms with interested partners on the ecosystem that would assist in ensuring the sustainability of liquidity and fair value at all stages of operations.
Activity: 140
Create an open data stream whereby private companies of any scale and individuals can help power the industrial Revolution 4.0. Productivist’s Blockchain Project aims to innovate the way we currently work, creating a new standard for smart manufacturing production.
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope that the idea will perform all that has been target!
Good project, outstanding idea!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I share the last Productivist's article that they just published in their blog of Medium:

Solving the Risk of Human Error
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The Productivist blockchain project aims to create an open data stream where private individuals and companies of any scale can contribute to power the Indus- trial Revolution 4.0
Activity: 7
Hey PROD friends,

Just found out that the ICO is being extended until the 1st of October!
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
It seems that this one project can attract many people to join, of course this is a special attraction for all monitors in the world, in the future it is certain this project will have a good prospect, good luck ICOnya and many investors who provide good support morally and materially.
The first peer to peer network connecting manufacturers and users can have a success, but i think we have more impessive ICO on the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Facing the Industrial Revolution 4.0, manufacturing companies are challenged to find more efficient ways to handle a global demand with limited invest- ments to stay competitive while buyers demand better sourcing, fairer prices and more transparency in the solutions they’re offered.
Pages:
Jump to: