Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 8. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What I like about Qompass is not only the generosity that it offers but as well as the courtesy of its people.
Activity: 61
Qompass App is a financial management mobile application as well as a secured cross chain hybrid wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain and support for multi-transactions.
Activity: 238
Qompass will provide a rich ecosystem of API protocols and application to drive financial and capital markets on a global scale.
Merit: 10
This guys have a big goal and a very promising niche. I wish you great success! I'm sure that you will achieve your goals without difficulty! And it will not be so difficult for the experienced professionals.
Activity: 210
The project really looks very promising and has a potential  for public demand. I think this will continue to be successfull esp.
Activity: 378
Qompass team already reach 1.5M token cap.. The total goal cap is 2M token and its only 2 more weeks left before the tokensale ends. What will happen just incase there will be an unsold token??
Activity: 224
DescL At its core Qompass will provide a rich ecosystem of API protocols and applications to drive financial and capital markets on a global scale.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Intersting project. 30k transactions verification per second is really revolutionary, so how do you want to minimalize the cost of each?
I really liked the video. It helped me to clearify everything.
If the minimum contribution for QPS is at 0.01ETH, how much is for BTC? Will I just convert the ETH value to BTC?
Activity: 67
QOMPASS will be making waves in the future. I'm very excited for this project. Waiting to the moon. Good luck team QOMPASS
Activity: 61
 The Qompass card is a smart hybrid debit card and hardware wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain.More power Qompass!
Qompass Blockchain is designed for high speed financial transactions which is one of the most important aspects in trading..amazing!
Activity: 238
Qompass Trader also puts in the fingertips of subscribers the ability to
convert crypto holdings into fiat currency at any POS or ATM worldwide at all times,
Activity: 308
This thread is very explaining about the idea of a very interesting project and will be useful in the future, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, but becrapa allocation of funds for bounty? and also how much total coin supply for ICO?
Activity: 434
Qompass has received many positive feedback and high ratings on different ICO raters.. It only shows that,, this project is really a promising one.. Good job Qompass team..

yes it shows that this project has good potential and its usefulness will be needed
one positive step to push the project forward with good feedback
Activity: 378
Qompass has received many positive feedback and high ratings on different ICO raters.. It only shows that,, this project is really a promising one.. Good job Qompass team..
Activity: 63
Qompass employs the advanced trading algorithm which uses the power of neutral networks and artificial intelligence that has ability to acts as an added advantage that boost earnings up to 100times.
If at this moment cap is already at $1.5M, does Qompass forsee that it could reach beyond $2M cap? I am hoping and prayerful for it to happen.
Activity: 224
The opportunities of this project are real and promises are true and I hope and wish that one day it will reach the high level...More powerr Qompass!

Qompass has proven to all of us the best thing it can offer in the blockchain technology. Making the name itself to be known in the crypto world, i assure you the rest will follow.
The opportunities of this project are real and promises are true and I hope and wish that one day it will reach the high level...More powerr Qompass!
Pages:
Jump to: