Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 2. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
This great project is growing faster than the fastest train in the world
Activity: 134
Greetings Felix , welcome to Qompass - Financial Markets Blockchain 1/⁠2
- Please use English
- No pictures / Memes
- Respect each other
- No promoting or external links
- News channel https://t.me/qompassnews
Activity: 105
What an exciting project full of great developer admin you and your great teams are Woking so hard to the successful future of this great project
Activity: 70
Well, it's such an amazing project that has so much to offer. Its like a one stop shop that's everything you need is all in Qompass.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
This project Qompass engage as in artificial intelligence together with passive technology that we can easily access  and also giving high quality in extend that they provide  fast and secured services.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
it seems that they are less actively interacting on ann threads
is there any recent info? dev, do you have any good news about qompas?? you should info on this thread, so easy to read.maybe
I i don't want to asking or disscus in telegram, because it's easy to sink and I'm not always in a telegram account
Activity: 70
Wether $2M is reached or not, are you still going to follow the roadmap qompass envision? How likely institutional investors can affect the future of qompass? Given the fact they have 80% shares of QPS tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Qompass — A New Era in Crypto investing is here — Using Artificial intelligence and Smart Contracts you can now trade without moving your crypto from your own wallet.
Activity: 82
Interesting project. I think that this is a very promising investment.
Activity: 132
What will happen if the ICO does not reach the soft cap?What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 98
Well, Glad to have joined with this task, Extremely better venture to put resources into ICO instead of numerous different undertakings.
Activity: 82
When airdrop token distribution will start?
The project is interesting! I think that he has a great future!
What if 500K will not reached. ICO will extended again?
Hi, about your elite groups and freebies, if I invest, then I am guaranteed to get all of them right? how will you send it to a thousand investors you have?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
 ico USD 1,502,315 + $8,000,000 BOOKED BY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS and Qompass has received strong backing from institutional investors; only $500K worth of Tokens is left come invest and ico close hard cap succes   Cool

Activity: 112
How does Qompass - Financial Markets Blockchain 1/2 make profit as a company itself?
How much is the minimum token order during ICO?
Activity: 126
hi, I need help. I sent bytes from one wallet to another and the bytes never arrived. what should I do?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Qompass has good reviews, great concepts, and in the near future, QOMPASS will probably occupy the leading position of the block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: