Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 5. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Only seven days left before ICO ends,  how are we doing with the tokensale? How far are we from reaching the soft cap or have we reached it already? I feel positive that we can go beyond the required soft cap. 😊
Activity: 36
It would be a plus if you can add team's personal LinkedIn to each of their profile. With so many ICO turned unfortunate these days, usually a LinkedIn profile would help people considering the legality of your project
Merit: 10
This project is very worth waiting for, and I really like this platform, I will definitely support this project
Activity: 378
Which is interesting from the Qompas platform is Qompass merchants can also be convenience to convert crypto that he deposited into fiat currencies in various POS and ATMs around the world whenever he did want, using the Qompass payment card.
Indeed.. Everyone will gain a profit in Qompass. From the creators, to investors, buyers and even the partner merchants.. I just wonder on what merchants do Qompass token be used?
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Which is interesting from the Qompas platform is Qompass merchants can also be convenience to convert crypto that he deposited into fiat currencies in various POS and ATMs around the world whenever he did want, using the Qompass payment card.
Activity: 61
Qompass blockchain is designed for high speed financial transactions which is one of the most important aspects in trading 30k transaction verifications per second with is really revolutionary lowest possible costs for each transaction complete anonymity,aid of artificial intelligence easy to use smart contracts-drag and drop templates.this company has become one of the most magnificient and successful.
Activity: 67
Qompass blockchain technology is capable tens of thousand transactions in a mere second.This is so fast that the consumers can satisfy the efficiency in every transactions made. Qompass is a utility platform based on the ethereum blockchain that provides quick and safe access to international financial market.
Activity: 238
Qompass blockchain verifies and authenticates such information by referring to the cloud service that is associated with it and responsible for handling all assets and related digital signatures.
Indeed. That's why I give my all of my support in Qompass because they offers a lot in their consumers. They give a maximum security to all accounts. Good job Qompass team.
After ICO ends QPS Tokens will be listed to top exchangers. I will wait till the internal P2P exchange of Qompass will launched to try trade on it.

Yeah. And it is getting more exciting isn't it to know that we will be given a chance to have trading opportunities with top exchangers. 
Activity: 63
After ICO ends QPS Tokens will be listed to top exchangers. I will wait till the internal P2P exchange of Qompass will launched to try trade on it.
Activity: 61
Qompass is a utility platform based on the ethereum blockchain that provides quick and safe access to international financial market.Qompass combines optimizes and secures multiple types of financial activity including payment processing and debit card transaction and more.
Activity: 224
Qompass blockchain verifies and authenticates such information by referring to the cloud service that is associated with it and responsible for handling all assets and related digital signatures.
Activity: 67
Truly great! A unique and convenient project .  This will really give us comfort in the future. I hope the developers behind this will develop somthing more . Hoping for the success of tgis project. Goodluck
Merit: 10
This is a wonderful project. We are looking forward to great results. Excellent team and great work Qompass!
Activity: 238
Can we know the latest update about the pre-sale? What happen if you don't meet the hardcap?
Activity: 378
Are we near to meet the hard cap?? What's the latest update about the presale?? There is no latest update in the social media. I hope we'll reach the hardcap sooner.
Wow! It's good to hear that institutional investors already booked $8M worth of tokens!  That's so impressive! Congratulations Qompass!
Activity: 63
Qompass blockchain technology is capable tens of thousand transactions in a mere second.This is so fast that the consumers can satisfy the efficiency in every transactions made.
Activity: 43
Is this like a mutual fund of the crypto world?
Activity: 224
Qompass is  a fresh generation secured block chain designed for high speed transactions to update traditional financials markets, using easy to implement Smart contracts with Artificial intelligence capability. Job well done

Very impressive. One of the most unique platform in todays crypto generation. Best project offer for everyone. I salute Qompass team all the way.
Pages:
Jump to: