Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 4. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Qompass has a crystal clear vision that investor must get all those benefits that they were distitude of due to lack of transparency and trust. Go Qompass
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Did you invest?? The first time I saw the concept Qompass is offering,, I was already impressed.. Up until now,, Im still impressed on how they've run the token sale smoothly. Congratulation in advance to the team..
I just supporting of Compass Project Grin and i create article of this project with my own language. because i think many people in my country must to know about this, the project with promising concept and huge ecosystem, Qompass  Smiley
Activity: 63
So great ICO ended when you reached the softcap with 2M $. Everyone is waiting for your big event after 2 weeks
I'm so excited how this project will reach it's success.Qompass team will be acknowledge after all the hard work.
Activity: 294
Qompass deserves the good things that is happening to it at this moment because it is reciprocating the supports given to it through great benefits and features which are seamless.
Activity: 224
The Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and average investors an unlimited access to funding pools that utilize the global financial network which are working their way towards incorporating this innovative and monetary exchange trading with a single account.

Qompass really proves all the best features that a smart contract can offer for all of us. Given all the facts that there is security, efficiency and affordability, absolutely Qompass team will make their way to reach their goal in our cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
The Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and average investors an unlimited access to funding pools that utilize the global financial network which are working their way towards incorporating this innovative and monetary exchange trading with a single account.
Activity: 238
Qompass give the best to have a great platform with so many uses and create a blockchain that can support every transactions.This project can have a remarkable work in crytoworld.Good luck team.
Its true that Qompass have a great platform they also gives subscriber a a secure loan from anyone on the platform and to provide a solution to these glitches in the Blockchains.
Merit: 10
This project is very interesting for me as an investor, first of all he attracts with his team and idea!
Activity: 378
So great ICO ended when you reached the softcap with 2M $. Everyone is waiting for your big event after 2 weeks
I think the team is near to reach the hardcap.. Maybe they will meet their goal soon before the scheduled end of ICO.. Well, they deserve to succeed, Qompass team worked so hard to give their supporters all the privileges they can offer. Thank you Qompass team for giving us such a great project. Will support this platform even at the end of ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Qompass give the best to have a great platform with so many uses and create a blockchain that can support every transactions.This project can have a remarkable work in crytoworld.Good luck team.
Having its own trading platform, I will have no worries or agony with regards to security because it eliminates market and trade date manipulation.
Activity: 378
Qompass will be one of the best coins in the world. Because the concept behind the project is very attractive among the peoples in all over the world.  Smiley

That is what i am exactly expecting too. Qompass really makes the world of crypto crazy because of its superb concept. I am excited for the coming success of the whole team. Glad to be part of this unique project.
I agree.. Considering the concept itself,, Qompass coin can be one of the best coin in the future.. I will not be surprised if it comes on the top of all cryptocurrency someday, who knows.. I'm so honored to be part of this fantastic project.
Qompass will be one of the best coins in the world. Because the concept behind the project is very attractive among the peoples in all over the world.  Smiley

That is what i am exactly expecting too. Qompass really makes the world of crypto crazy because of its superb concept. I am excited for the coming success of the whole team. Glad to be part of this unique project.
Activity: 61
Qompass it is not controlled by any single company or government.The major feature of cryptocurrency is its decentralized system of operation.
Activity: 238
Qompass has a clear vision that investor must get all those benefits that they were deprived of due to lack of transparency and trust.
Correct..! Qompass had a clear vision not only for the investors but also to all of their users. We are very near before the ICO ends hoping that we reached the hardcap. Good luck Qompass team.
Activity: 67
Qompass is a utility platform based on the ethereum blockchain that provides quick and safe access to international financial market. Qompass blockchain technology is capable tens of thousand transactions in a mere second.This is so fast that the consumers can satisfy the efficiency in every transactions made.
Merit: 10
Qompass has a clear vision that investor must get all those benefits that they were deprived of due to lack of transparency and trust.
Qompass through the employment of the latest cryptocurrency Blockchain technology offers a comprehensive service that allows trading, lending and exchanging of cryptocurrency into fiat, in the most reliable and easy way.

Pages:
Jump to: