Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 6. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hows the sale going?? Less than 2 weeks before the token sale closes,, have we reach the goal?? Was the sale going smoothly?? Hope we reach the hard cap soon before the token sale ends.. I have a high expectations on this project.. By the way,, was the qompass card already available for purchase??

Yes brother, the token sale very smoothly Smiley and Qompass need $500.000 for reached the hard cap you can check on officically website of Qompass for detail info token sale etc. Not only you, im in here with high expectations of this project too  Grin
Did you invest?? The first time I saw the concept Qompass is offering,, I was already impressed.. Up until now,, Im still impressed on how they've run the token sale smoothly. Congratulation in advance to the team..
Activity: 61
Qompass has come up with a solution that will enable crypto traders and investors to undertake trading of crypto currencies without giving up full control of assets.through API ,smart contracts and applications you can link the wallet that holds your assets to an exchange and start trading crypto assets,all settlements being undertaken by smart contracts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A wonderful project with a promising future! This cool project deserves your attention and participation! I am sure that great results are ahead! Good luck!
Activity: 67
Qompass is  a fresh generation secured block chain designed for high speed transactions to update traditional financials markets, using easy to implement Smart contracts with Artificial intelligence capability. Job well done
Activity: 238
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
I'm hoping too. Thats why I joined their bounty campaign to give all of my support to all team to promote their platform in social media campaign
Activity: 63
This project can make the good start for the investors and supporters that joined.The future is here in qompass that is why i keep supporting and following the milestone of this project.Good luck.
A very interesting project with an fantastic idea and a good team. Good luck and successfull..qompass!!
Activity: 224
Qompass proves to be the new era in our crypto industry. Using artificial intelligence and smart contracts everyone can now trade without moving their crypto from their own wallet.
I can't help but to feel so excited as the ending of the token sale approaches because it will be a measure how Qompass will perform in the next days or even in the future. If the token sale will be a success, it means it will make it big as a cryptocurrency entity.
Activity: 378
Hows the sale going?? Less than 2 weeks before the token sale closes,, have we reach the goal?? Was the sale going smoothly?? Hope we reach the hard cap soon before the token sale ends.. I have a high expectations on this project.. By the way,, was the qompass card already available for purchase??
Activity: 61
Qompass is  a new generation secured block chain designed for high speed transactions to update traditional financials markets, using easy to implement Smart contracts with Artificial intelligence capability.Great project!
Activity: 45
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 35
QOMPASS project as a project promises to bring a surprise to investors. Well again I will support.
Activity: 238
Interesting project, those investors are now seen it and i bilieve that it will be successful in the future.
Yah right Qompass is an intersting project that many investors attract their attention because of its amazing platform
What Qompass is achieving at this moment is because of the great strategies and support of the people in the Qompass community. They got great minds and team work.
Activity: 224
Generally, smart contract in Qompass is referred to as an executable data script that is stored in a tree
structure. It has the capability of storing any kind of information in a format known as ‘key-value’, and each
key in this system represents a unique address globally.
Activity: 117
What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Activity: 112
This project is coming so amazing becos of the great trust and the great teams admin you are doing a great job here thanks
Activity: 63
I admire how Qompass shows all the best possibilities for the it's success. This project give the most impressive presentation for us to give full support and trust and to invest.
Activity: 46
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Pages:
Jump to: