Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 7. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am very happy to be a part of this community and see how the grandiose project is developing...
Activity: 61
Qompass suite of applications offers you the ability to analyse historic market data,market sentiments,credit and operational risks associated with every instrument and forecasting of financial markets based on these powerful analysis.
Activity: 31
Great Project.......waiting for Bounty ?
Activity: 238

Qompass also offers payment option using their mobile wallet ang also to facilitate contactless payments via NFC and QR whuch holders cab use to withdraw fiat from any ATM machine
Activity: 67
Clearly showing the good perspective of this project with great and specific goals, a good product and a worthy team! Hope and I wish you excellent further developments!
Activity: 378
Interesting project, those investors are now seen it and i bilieve that it will be successful in the future.
Exactly.. This project really got my attention. I was attracted with its concept and all the privileges, freebies and discounts the team is offerimg.. They were very generous with their clients.. So far,, I dont see any problem that can affect the success of the platform that's why I consider Qompass a successful one.
Activity: 150
Interesting project, those investors are now seen it and i bilieve that it will be successful in the future.
Activity: 63
Smart contract in Qompass is referred to as an executable data script that is stored in a tree structure. It has the capability of storing any kind of information in a format known as ‘key-value’, and each key in this system represents a unique address globally.
We can see how transparent Qompass' transactions because they are willing to involve the government in knowing what this community is all about.
Activity: 224
Qompass ecosystem offers multiple capabilities to its consumers and all these capabilities can be made available to you by just having a Qompass mobile app installed on your smartphone.this project is one of the most creative among all the others.Goodluck Qompass!

Great offer isnt it? Very convenient and reliable services. Qompass made such a wonderful solution in our blockchain technology. Salute for all the team behind.
a pretty good idea for the eradication of manipulation and corruption I think you should start by holding a seminar for the government that may be experiencing the problem as above this system will certainly be fully supported by some people because such problems are quite serious issues in governance
I agree that they must conduct seminar for all government employees to discuss more about Qompass platform.They give more ideas on how Qompass can contribute in our community.
Activity: 107
the security that this project is promising, is what the entire crypto users should have, being decentralized should also mean secure. a major plus for the card that could be used to withdraw from crypto to fiat. Will surely watch for Qompass progress.
Qompass offers a lot of to its consumers, Ilike their mobile app that can be installed on all smartphones. To all Qompass team Goodluck..
Activity: 61
Qompass ecosystem offers multiple capabilities to its consumers and all these capabilities can be made available to you by just having a Qompass mobile app installed on your smartphone.this project is one of the most creative among all the others.Goodluck Qompass!
Merit: 10
Very goood perspective project with great and specific goals, a good product and a worthy team! I wish you excellent further developments!
Activity: 378
It was great that Qompass offers a Qompass Card. I'm just wondering if the card is already available and if it will be available internationally?? Are you going to send the the purchased card globally??
Activity: 63
Qompass will be one of the well known project in the future because of the very promising and well researched ideas that can give the most convenience for the society.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
a pretty good idea for the eradication of manipulation and corruption I think you should start by holding a seminar for the government that may be experiencing the problem as above this system will certainly be fully supported by some people because such problems are quite serious issues in governance
Activity: 224
QOMPASS will be making waves in the future. I'm very excited for this project. Waiting to the moon. Good luck team QOMPASS

For me, Qompass is already successful because of its fast growing members. Our support are absolutely worth the wait. Cheers in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: