Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 30. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Such an amazing project that has so much to offer. Its like a one stop shop that's everything you need is all in Qompass.
Activity: 378
Congratulation on the successful phase1 token presale.. Will be looking forward on the next token sale..
Activity: 238
This Qompass project will determined artificial intelligence which involve into blockchain. What I really like is they proposed this one to have an easily,fast and reliable access. this Qompass is driven to pursue there goal by presententing the platform itself.

Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 23
This project uses and employs the concept of this Artificial Intelligence technology by initially using all available data to interpret a future outcome based on general trends that are followed to reach an outcome. This is so impressive and interesting!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Be part of the revolution, join Qompas! Qompas is such an amazing project. They come up with all in just one platform which benefits us a lot.
Activity: 294
There is so much benefits that Qompass offers that gives convenience and greater income which should not be missed by investing in this project.
Qompass uses the concept of artificial intellegence technology by initially using all available data to interpret general trends to reach an outcome
Activity: 224
Qompass has come up with a solution that would enable the average trader to undertake trading of crytpo without giving up control of his/her assets . Through API , smart Contracts and applications you can link the wallet that holds your assets to an exchange and start buying and selling crypto assets, all settlements being undertaken by smartcontracts. Brilliant isn’t it?
Activity: 182
An all in one platform who gives all the benefits we need in all.They have a hybrid wallet,a trading platform,and tokens .I was glad to be part of this wonderful project,,I am hoping that this would be a success.
Activity: 322
Investors now a days are looking for the right time, right place and even right project to invest. So the developers of this project lauch this amazing project that helps a lot of investors. There are so many ways to know better the all about of this project the one is the social media. So i support this project to promote and make some noise to be on the top of trading industry!
Activity: 61
Qompass is introducing a new way of earning passive income in our Crypto investments.very informative platform,do not miss this big opportunity!this is really great and interesting project.Good job teams!
Activity: 378
This project offers an even more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that will connects the world together. This really great and interesting!
You're definitely right buddy! Lots of icos are popping out nowadays, but this one really maximizes the potential use of projects. This kind of platform will going to help us in the future . Worth investing for. Congrats team . Kudos to developers
this project has many benefits and good vision. QOMPASS also has a professional team, and I hope they can make the project different from other projects and favored by many investors. because this project should be able to compete with other projects to get big profits
They already provided everything their customer could ask for.. Not just very competitive platform,, but assures that they are way much better that the other..
Merit: 10
Qompass ..an exciting time for investors who are driven for real projects..and this a great deal ..a very good ICO, a good technology that we should closely watch..
Activity: 35
Qompass is built for crypto enthusiasts. Whether you're a newbie,  intermediate or expert.   the Promise of SPEED and ANONYMITY of the transactions are their best feature,.
Activity: 63
Indeed a cool concept right! Happy that i invested here and be part of Qompass. Hoping the best for this coin in the future and more power to the team!
definitely agree on this one.the concept was really promising.and the admins were all nice and active
happy to catch the presale 20% bonus was still a big freebie.
well good luck to us cheers!
you're right, investing in Qompass is so worth it.I also invite my friends to invest and participate in here so that they should not miss the big opportunity.God bless us all.
Activity: 161
Amazing project with great prospects. The idea is ambitious. Do not miss this opportunity. I advise everyone to join!
I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 2x what I put in after 4-5 months. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some  ethereum to this promising project. Thank you for the encouragement mate. Cheers to success!
Activity: 127
This project offers an even more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that will connects the world together. This really great and interesting!
You're definitely right buddy! Lots of icos are popping out nowadays, but this one really maximizes the potential use of projects. This kind of platform will going to help us in the future . Worth investing for. Congrats team . Kudos to developers
this project has many benefits and good vision. QOMPASS also has a professional team, and I hope they can make the project different from other projects and favored by many investors. because this project should be able to compete with other projects to get big profits
Your right, Qompass offer lot of option into the world of blockchain in the market which will be innovative and they initiate extreme offers that would be profitable and helpful to both side.

Looking for the success of this project!
Activity: 99
Great job Qompass! With the interesting packages that this project offers, surely investors will be very much interested as well.
Pages:
Jump to: