Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 42. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass will “drive financial and capital markets on a global scale”. The website and whitepaper are filled with vague, flowery information like this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Qompass is an innovative project that have a real apps for helping crypto people use their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
 An innovative project with the transparency of funds transfers anywhere in the world,as well easy for someone who owns their own business!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Very interesting project. Affects a wide range of interests. And already have some ready-made solutions, like the Mobile application. 
Activity: 322
I think this will be a big blast for the near future, a super great idea of all people behind this project. A big big help to all people of cryptocurrency! Bravo guys.
Activity: 378
What a bright idea making a project like this. Combining all the needs of the user in just 1 app is just simply amazing.
Activity: 98
VERIUM ICO: THE NEXT ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN BASED ON THEIR JELLY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
CHECK OUT THEIR ANNTHREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3207034.new#new
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I am sure, the ecosystem of this project will be bigger. Because in this day and age, technology plays an important role in any industry. I think this project is very thorough to take that market. I believe this project will be a success
Activity: 238
As I read Qompass white paper I'm so impressed that this Ico project they pesented is totally different to other Ico's out there, unique and accessible it is.

The team behind this project are smarter and amazing, thanks to this Qompass project that finally we will explore the hit of blockchain.

Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 36
It is the project of the future, I have joined and I advise you, don't miss the chance, enter now
Activity: 161
I like the idea, but I think the team will have lots of work to do in the future. I will join with you in this project. Kudos Team!
Activity: 294
Purchasing your cryptocurrency is made easier through Qompass' mobile app!
Activity: 24
It's exactly amazing how great this project is. Their goal to reach the softcap will surely be done in a short time because, the progress is so far, so good and how I wish that Qompass token will soon be listed in a big exchanges for good.
Activity: 266
 Happy to have joined with this project, Really better project to invest in ICO rather than many other projects. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
Activity: 224
As the day passes by, each one of us nowadays have been curious about this interesting project. On what will it has to offer and what kind of system it does. For me, as a newbie, this is a great unique idea of an upgraded version of all current wallet which transactions are made simple and quickly.
Activity: 63
Qompass wants to restore the trust of everyone in cypto currency world by eradicating manipulation and corruption through decentralized blockchain.
Activity: 67
This project really looks very interesting and promising and has a potential for public demand... I think this will continue to be successful especially On ICO... More power and good luck to the TEAM!
Activity: 61
Qompass is the most interesting project,im looking forward to avail this service.i will support till the end of ico.hoping for the success of this project.thank you so much to all the devs.Godbless.
Activity: 99
The statement about the coin is interesting. But at the same time I want to understand what the author's power possesses? How can he get rid of these coins? Where to distribute? Expected for an update. Thank you! I believe in this project.
Activity: 238
Qompass should be promoted as one of the best project in Blockchain Technology aside from the automated card Qompass mobile app can be like too.
Pages:
Jump to: