Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 41. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
A unique project with a smart contract that has a trusted secured financial products. With this security you know that  whatever cryptocurrency you have, it is safely secured with Qompass!
Activity: 238
Qompass is a decentralized Blockchain Technology with a mobile application from several cross chain that allows intstant access to support multi-transaction
Activity: 63
It's a big opportunity for me to joined in this project. Being part of it will makes me proud that in time this project will be successful.
Activity: 36
The most interesting project for today! Very attracted the attention of someone else! I'm part of it! And advise everyone! Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories!
Activity: 224
Honestly saying, this is one of he best decentralized project in the blockchain technology so far. The idea is very creative and indemand which able to help our generation to easily exchange money. Really looking forward and so excited for the best result of Qompass project. Cheers to the team!
The fire for this project is really igniting!  There are many interested investors visiting the telegram group and are really supporting Qompass!
Activity: 24
As I've read the road map, information is of course very well detailed. Can't wait for everything to be done and I'll keep myself informed every time until ICO. Wink
Activity: 99
A unique and amazing project  . Im hoping that lots of investors invest on this.  AI supported projects are truly amazing . This is going to be exciting . Congratulation to all those individual behind this.
Activity: 161
This one of a kind project will really click on the market as soon as they launch this. I am hoping for the success of this.  Good luck to all the developers behind this project.
Activity: 67
I agree that the market is not decentralized and that's why. See how the basic cryptocurrency works." Everyone repeats 100 percent of bitcoin traffic. and the same people, I do not find another explanation for this phenomenon.
this is relatively new..but nice one..good luck for the success of this project....

Activity: 322
Qompass platform was an amazing one, all the details was discusses very well. It will attract many investors for good!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
💥Guides for all who want to join us on presale!!💥

For those who will buy thru ETH as payment,you  can deposit direct to the smart contract on our webpage to get tokens,  For those who is buying with BTC ,they have to register and  get the deposit address from dashboard
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
VERIUM ICO: THE NEXT ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN BASED ON THEIR JELLY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
CHECK OUT THEIR ANNTHREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3207034.new#new
  please create your own post, respect ours... if you are promoting that ico, this is not the proper place to do that.
Activity: 266
From a large number of projects,Qompass is the best! Great idea, which perfectly realizes itself! Good luck! I believe there will be a stunning success!
Activity: 61
very interesting project,i think it will be a big help to all people for easy transactions.Qompass project is really great idea.looking forward for the success of this project.thanks to all devs.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Android mobile apps are very in-demand nowadays, people are easily attracted to those apps that they can carry anywhere thru their mobile phones, using your app will eventually make this project interesting and we will see them growing when you already delivered all of the promises you have written thru this thread.
Activity: 24
The idea and uniqueness of Qompass project is pretty cool which attracts the investors to the point that will lead them to be doubtless. Can't wait for the pre-sale!. Cheesy
Merit: 10
Promising project with good returns.. implement Smart contracts with Artificial intelligence capability.
Activity: 238
Counting the days I Can't wait that pre-sale will open and and I'm one who will invest. To be part of this Qompass project gives me the opportunity to explore more of this Qompass and the blockchain itself will be the partner of this Qompass project.

The idea of this which involved the protocol of blockchain
Will explore every detailed of it, this Ico project of Qompass brings success.

Looking forward for the best result of this project.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
As the day passes by, each one of us nowadays have been curious about this interesting project. On what will it has to offer and what kind of system it does. For me, as a newbie, this is a great unique idea of an upgraded version of all current wallet which transactions are made simple and quickly.

What do u cover ur thin chinese ass with? No excuses now, tell me the truth. What do u run after? I cant conclude the report on ur body dimensions and intestinal stats without u giving me a precise input. I was cautioned that u use inappropriate and largely punishable techniques for translation between destination points, eg teleportation and mental asynchronous rotation of kidney shell and, knowing that, I made my way to ur place to double check the credibility of the source. Uncovered no facts to destabilize my theory on lead-up to blockchain war.
Pages:
Jump to: