Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 3. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Well this is not at all reasonable on the part of the team! All the same, it is difficult to gather the community around the project, and if you don’t say anything and explain to the community what is happening with the project, you can no longer attract attention.

I do not understand why team of Romad is doing by such way. Hope in future the situation will change and we will know more about development of the project.

So many people are waiting for the listing here, but now they do not answer about listing even in telegram. No information at all.

Team of Romad explained in 2019 that they are waiting the most sutable time for listing.

I don't think the suitable time for their listing will come. There is no suitable time here, but it is how the project strategize on how to get their traders or clients interested. If you have good and usable product, people will continue to patronize your services, but if it is all promises, I don't think it will go far.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1

Well this is not at all reasonable on the part of the team! All the same, it is difficult to gather the community around the project, and if you don’t say anything and explain to the community what is happening with the project, you can no longer attract attention.

I do not understand why team of Romad is doing by such way. Hope in future the situation will change and we will know more about development of the project.

So many people are waiting for the listing here, but now they do not answer about listing even in telegram. No information at all.

Team of Romad explained in 2019 that they are waiting the most sutable time for listing.
Activity: 45

Activity: 245

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Interest disappears among users, this can be seen even because there are fewer subscribers on social networks. Almost no one in the Telegram asks any questions.
Because people are getting bored waiting for clarity from this project, they prefer to look for other projects.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565

Interest disappears among users, this can be seen even because there are fewer subscribers on social networks. Almost no one in the Telegram asks any questions.
Because people are getting bored waiting for clarity from this project, they prefer to look for other projects.
Activity: 9

Activity: 245

Therefore, I asked about any financial figures.

It was some information about their development in their social networks but now they do not give any information at all.
Activity: 10
Unfortunately it became a common practice when projects do not report investors how they spend money collected during ICO.
How much did the project raise money from investors?

Nobody knows about it. But they had a very long ICO. They had a lot of time to collect enough money.
A lot of time does not mean that a lot of funds were raised.

Yes you are right. But the project conducted a separate ICO for Asian investors. At that time, representatives of the team said that they already have agreements there in the Asian market regarding the use of their antivirus.
Therefore, I asked about any financial figures.
Activity: 44

Yes you are right. But the project conducted a separate ICO for Asian investors. At that time, representatives of the team said that they already have agreements there in the Asian market regarding the use of their antivirus.

Now there is no information how they use antivirus in Asian region.

Well, for today there is no information at all about the project, and so it develops. But really, after the first ICO, the project held the second round, especially for the Asian region.

During ICO it was a lot of information about Romad and its developing. That is why many people trusted project.

Well, for today there is no information at all about the project, and so it develops. But really, after the first ICO, the project held the second round, especially for the Asian region.
Activity: 15

Activity: 9
Unfortunately it became a common practice when projects do not report investors how they spend money collected during ICO.

Nobody knows about it. But they had a very long ICO. They had a lot of time to collect enough money.

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

That is why a lot of investors want listing of Romad tokens. They spent a lot of money for Romad tokens and want tokens to be listed on the exchange.
Activity: 197

Activity: 26
For me it is necessary to know how did they spend money collected during ICO.

Unfortunately, there are more questions than answers, and this is not changing in any way. I really hope that soon all information will be available to users and investors.
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: