Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 81. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 04:35:21 PM
i would advise everyone to buy some soma tokens Smiley and to hodl it for long term. i think this can rise within a year up to 2-3$ easily, maybe together with the utrust partnership, even more.
I am sorry, but where ou get information, that it will grow or go down? Of course every coin can rise in two years. But for crypto world it's too long term.
In this time many new competitors could arrive. Even bitcoin could be kicked out of the throne in this long period of time.
Yeah, but alas it didn't happen, as we see Bitcoin became monopolistic - and all altcoins have dependency. I agree that SOMA can be good project for investing to long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:23:17 PM
i would advise everyone to buy some soma tokens Smiley and to hodl it for long term. i think this can rise within a year up to 2-3$ easily, maybe together with the utrust partnership, even more.
I am sorry, but where ou get information, that it will grow or go down? Of course every coin can rise in two years. But for crypto world it's too long term.
In this time many new competitors could arrive. Even bitcoin could be kicked out of the throne in this long period of time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 10, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
Since I haven't got an answer, I'm asking again, closed beta is scheduled for Q4 2017, it will be out on time? Devs are going to keep the 10% reserve based on our feedbacks or not?

But this beta not will be avaliable for all? Or we can try this also?
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
November 10, 2017, 04:13:38 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 04:08:33 PM
Since I haven't got an answer, I'm asking again, closed beta is scheduled for Q4 2017, it will be out on time? Devs are going to keep the 10% reserve based on our feedbacks or not?

Good questions, I'd like to get an answer to them as well. Hopefully, FIEX can help us out here soon and clarify if there will be such a reserve or not.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 10, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 10, 2017, 03:33:15 PM
Activity: 462
November 10, 2017, 03:27:53 PM
well, at least the soft cap is reached and the project will go on without problems i hope Smiley

maybe they will get some big investors before end of ico Smiley

With the soft cap, we are set, more will only make the project go faster, due to more regions being available, so the value will increase, anyway, SOM is a success in general terms, let's wait for the end to see where it goes, but the project is set.

For investors this is the most important thing. It should be a guarantee that the project will go on. They have enough money to get started now we will see how motivated and competent team is.
Congratulations on the achievement of one of the first goals and the work shown so far, I will be following and witnessing the news and continued dedication of Team Soma, good luck in this new journey
Good news, now the project will go ahead for sure.
November 10, 2017, 03:02:10 PM
well, at least the soft cap is reached and the project will go on without problems i hope Smiley

With the soft cap, we are set, more will only make the project go faster, due to more regions being available, so the value will increase, anyway, SOM is a success in general terms, let's wait for the end to see where it goes, but the project is set.

For investors this is the most important thing. It should be a guarantee that the project will go on. They have enough money to get started now we will see how motivated and competent team is.
Congratulations on the achievement of one of the first goals and the work shown so far, I will be following and witnessing the news and continued dedication of Team Soma, good luck in this new journey
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 10, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

November 10, 2017, 02:37:33 PM
is there any other currency allowed to purchase on SOMA platform?

You will be able to pay with the Soma token as well, other will come later

I'm sure you'll be able to pay with Bitcoin and ETH

Most likely you can pay with Utrust, which plans to accept multiple crypto currencies. Isnt that what their partnership is all about?

I do think so, I've asked this question a couple of times but haven't received a final answer that clears everything for me.

I was under the impression that SCT are being used only for the promoting campaigns, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I think Utrust is being implemented for payments when you sell/buy products
I am also interested why somebody should use SCT as a payment if he can buy products with UTRUST. Any answer from devs?
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 10, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

Most likely you can pay with Utrust, which plans to accept multiple crypto currencies. Isnt that what their partnership is all about?

I do think so, I've asked this question a couple of times but haven't received a final answer that clears everything for me.

I was under the impression that SCT are being used only for the promoting campaigns, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I think Utrust is being implemented for payments when you sell/buy products
Merit: 263
November 10, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

November 10, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but they should really hurry up when they want to release the Android demo before the end of ICO. To see an actual influence of this release on the investments may also need some time.

There are still 5 days remaining, i think 3 day for everyone to make an idea is more then enough giving the short time.
We will not see many investors in the last days of the crowd sale. Let's hope the price will increase after being listed on exchanges.
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but they should really hurry up when they want to release the Android demo before the end of ICO. To see an actual influence of this release on the investments may also need some time.

I guess this was not their priority since FIEX said they wont be done till the of ICO so we should forger about it and just wait it out. I hope at least they will do a decent job in the end.

IF they won't finish it during the ICO, I think their decision to extend the ICO wasn't wise. So far it's not paying off and as long as there is no huge news in the coming days, I don't see a reason why this could change.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
November 10, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 10, 2017, 01:21:58 PM
i hoped that with the cancellation of fork sales/investment in soma token would have increased but now bitcoin is coming down, what can i say is an unlucky period for all ico...

It's not that really...they extended ICO without going aggressive on marketing, they just hired a community magager and that's it
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

More updates will come.

There are still 5 days remaining, i think 3 day for everyone to make an idea is more then enough giving the short time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
November 10, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
I dont think they will extend the period again, the soma team extend the ico period the first time cause the market was à it hard during end October and early November, but they already reached the soft cap. So they don’t have to extend again the project has enough fund to go on and its great !

Nowadays market situation is pretty complicated and cryptoworld is quite unpredictable itself, so they would have to do with the amount they raised. Which I also think is ok for now. Extending the ICO again would only raise more questions and doubt and we don't need this, since majority of negative events are perceived as scams.

The recent drop of bitcoin is not helping either I think. SOMA is very unlucky with the timing of the ICO. In another period, this kind of project would have sold a lot more

Of course, this is not the best time for all the altcoins. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: