Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 56. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Is the gene laboratory accessible to all participants in the platform, or only to those who participated in the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Surely you already have a ready plan for the development of the project. Could you tell us about which items in it are the first?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many tokens were released and put up for sale?
If I remember correctly, 12 million, but some of them have already been sold.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. How many tokens were released and put up for sale?
Activity: 350
Do i have to undergo the KYC procedure in order to participate in the ICO?
It seems to me that there’s no need to do this.
Activity: 5
Hi there, aren't you guys opening for Beta?
Activity: 364
Do i have to undergo the KYC procedure in order to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 168
Is is than actual game or its just the concept so that it can appeal to those with little knowledge about blockchain?
This is really a game so you dont need deep knowledge of blockchain.
Why are you trying to diminish developers control over the game? In this case gamers will be able to influence the token price.
That’s the point. We wanna create a really decentralized game in which the developers wont play crucial role.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In your opinion, will your game be able to increase the audience interested in blockchain technologies significantly? This would be excellent.
Good day. When are you planning to move towards blockchain that makes transaction fees the lowest?
Yes, of course. We’ll switch to the more profitable blockchain when it’ll be possible.
Hi. Are smart-contracts used during every transaction in your game? What is it for?
Yes, they’re used in every aspect of the game. This allows to decrease the cost of the transactions themselves and save them transparent.
What should I do to use Ethereum in your game? I hope it’s going to be stable connection.
All you need is to install a MetaMask plug-in. If you experience difficulties when entering the game, contact the support service.
Hey there. Do you think that CryptoKitties is your direct competitor? As i know, that’s the first game in which cryptocurrencies were used.

Not directly ‘cause the concepts of our game and the named one differ a lot, especially from the point of view of the development of the ecosystem.
Activity: 23
Hey there. Do you think that CryptoKitties is your direct competitor? As i know, that’s the first game in which cryptocurrencies were used.

CryptoKitties is a famous crypto game. I dont think this project can be better than it.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. The idea of managing of the hero with the help of the thought seems to be a bit quixotic to me. What made you come up with this idea?
Activity: 196
Why not transfer to the platform with blockchain which provides zero-cost transactions? This seems to be a logical decision for me.
Activity: 100
Will this one compete directly with GAME? Both for online gamers.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Is the number of the token available at any price limited by the time?
No, the number of tokens put on sale at every stage is strictly limited.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Is the number of the token available at any price limited by the time?
Pages:
Jump to: