Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 13. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The engineering team of the Vidy project, striking with its rewards, it has already collected 10 million users, patented multi-million inventions and received decades of success in the world of software development, it is worthy of respect!
I also like their team, they are very active in the telegram channel - all investors are kept informed and know all updates of the project.

yeah. they're pretty active there and so is the community.

It's a good sign that the team is there on a daily basis, keeping in contact with the community.

Yeach, at least there are places where we can find the recent news related the project. Vidy's team almost available in telegram channel daily hence we can get in touch with them at anytime.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The engineering team of the Vidy project, striking with its rewards, it has already collected 10 million users, patented multi-million inventions and received decades of success in the world of software development, it is worthy of respect!
I also like their team, they are very active in the telegram channel - all investors are kept informed and know all updates of the project.

It's a good sign that the team is there on a daily basis, keeping in contact with the community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
Activity: 686
I still did not know the Team until I found the project through aerial launch, but I was happy to know that they have professionalism and experience, plus, of course, good applied marketing, and a growing supportive community
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

Its a mix we will update ratio soon.

that's good. it's a shame you guys having an ICO during these troubling times.

It's not a shame, they just stick by their schedule, with a little bit of a bad luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 588

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

that's good. it's a shame you guys having an ICO during these troubling times.
copper member
Activity: 112
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

copper member
Activity: 112
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
for me telegram is a little confusing, there are many messages that flow i find it difficult to follow the latest news there, i would prefer to read them here on the forum, even the weekly updates would be fine...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Thats right, telegram seems to be their main communication channel. But I still would appreciate if the team were also active in the thread from time to time.

That's why they post their telegram invitation link over here instead of news Grin. Maybe because many many noobs look at the number of people who joined the telegram channel to choose if to invest or not, yes I'm serious

I think Telegram is more appealing to hobby investors who don't want to know much details but to each their own.

I don't really know how it's working out for them, because you need to spend a lot of time in telegram in order to find relevant information, unless those people really base their investment decisions on how many people a project has in their telegram group.

Telegram needs more time for admin to be online to be able to answer every questions while in this forum, people can search the relevant posts from admin. In my own assumption, this forum will be the best place to spread the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Thats right, telegram seems to be their main communication channel. But I still would appreciate if the team were also active in the thread from time to time.

That's why they post their telegram invitation link over here instead of news Grin. Maybe because many many noobs look at the number of people who joined the telegram channel to choose if to invest or not, yes I'm serious

I think Telegram is more appealing to hobby investors who don't want to know much details but to each their own.

I don't really know how it's working out for them, because you need to spend a lot of time in telegram in order to find relevant information, unless those people really base their investment decisions on how many people a project has in their telegram group.
Activity: 476

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 462
communication is one of the most important points for the success of a project, i will follow the latest news on telegram channel but i would also like a little more activity here on the forum...

I agree. Their telegram channel is always crowded and people are interested in lots of things regarding the platform.
It's normal to have less activity in august than in othr months so I wouldn't worry about that too much by now, but indeed communication is a very important aspect.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
communication is one of the most important points for the success of a project, i will follow the latest news on telegram channel but i would also like a little more activity here on the forum...

I agree. Their telegram channel is always crowded and people are interested in lots of things regarding the platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The team communicate nicely about development and future of people ask for it, but they communicate especially on telegram. I think it’s a very important to have a sucessfull ico to handle the communication very well, especially during this period.
You are right, the bull market can start at any moment - and if communication would maintained at that level, as at this time - project will be able to raise hard cap.

Your telegram is currently one of the largest and most promising for me, I am glad to see a Community being formed quickly, but without losing control, the work to be presented will be a point that will define the future power of this Community as well as its maintenance and the investments coming from this

They have alot of admins round the cloud, its good to see them respond to every inquiry and interaction. Very active community indeed
Pages:
Jump to: