Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 11. (Read 142874 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 101
Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...

You're right, I also would prefer to get news here in the thread. Telegram is chaotic, hundreds of stickers don't make it easier to scroll and the last pinned message is a month old and only about bounty.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.

yeah there are a lot of people in the telegram channel

And people are most active not just joined and left watching it.

Lots of people joining the conversation. There is a good community there.

Really? Last time i visited it there were only "Hi" and stickers around ...
Right, it is mostly non-informative conversation there without something interesting now. Nobody wants to waste time looking through 1000 last messages in a hope to find something really interesting and worth reading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.

Really? Last time i visited it there were only "Hi" and stickers around ...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.
You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.

Doing good during downtrend is better than good ico during high times... imo

It would be good for investors if they don't raise much money i nthis bear market. I think the soft cap has been reached thanks to the private investors.

If they got fiat money I agree with you, if they got crypto only, which are rekt, every crypto, they don't have 16 million anymore for sure unless they cashed out some months ago
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.
You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.

It would be good for investors if they don't raise much money i nthis bear market. I think the soft cap has been reached thanks to the private investors.

So the most importsnt thing is behind them - reaching the soft cap. However, I would still wait for the proof before investing in Vidy myself, just to be on the cautious side.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 476

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Despite the eventual loss of capitalization, we have precedents to wait for a rise at any time, or at least next summer. As for the Team, it seems professional and specialized, both the members and the Board Members presented, I hope they bring us news and the result of the work hidden soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

Its a mix we will update ratio soon.

I was on a camping trip for some days. And now i am back and ethereum is below 300$. I hope most of the ratio is fiat.

Crypto is more bearish than before.
Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

It's the same as Google adsense, your browser is an open book and they can read it to deliver ads you interested in (damn, everytime I navigate I see ICO's ads everywhere). But again, you can always use Brave browser

You can also use different browsers for different thinks. One browser that is allowed to track you for Facebook, Vidy etc and other browsers for shopping, or banking.

Google will watch our activities once we sign in with our email address. Therefore google able to suggest us the rellevant news based on our previous activity. The question is, whether we have to keep sign in into vidy account if we want to get the benefit? Or is there any other method?

So they are going to use the google api and stuff.. ?
Pages:
Jump to: