Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 12. (Read 142874 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

It's the same as Google adsense, your browser is an open book and they can read it to deliver ads you interested in (damn, everytime I navigate I see ICO's ads everywhere). But again, you can always use Brave browser

You can also use different browsers for different thinks. One browser that is allowed to track you for Facebook, Vidy etc and other browsers for shopping, or banking.

Google will watch our activities once we sign in with our email address. Therefore google able to suggest us the rellevant news based on our previous activity. The question is, whether we have to keep sign in into vidy account if we want to get the benefit? Or is there any other method?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

It's the same as Google adsense, your browser is an open book and they can read it to deliver ads you interested in (damn, everytime I navigate I see ICO's ads everywhere). But again, you can always use Brave browser

You can also use different browsers for different thinks. One browser that is allowed to track you for Facebook, Vidy etc and other browsers for shopping, or banking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Thats right, telegram seems to be their main communication channel. But I still would appreciate if the team were also active in the thread from time to time.

That's why they post their telegram invitation link over here instead of news Grin. Maybe because many many noobs look at the number of people who joined the telegram channel to choose if to invest or not, yes I'm serious

I think Telegram is more appealing to hobby investors who don't want to know much details but to each their own.

I don't really know how it's working out for them, because you need to spend a lot of time in telegram in order to find relevant information, unless those people really base their investment decisions on how many people a project has in their telegram group.

Telegram needs more time for admin to be online to be able to answer every questions while in this forum, people can search the relevant posts from admin. In my own assumption, this forum will be the best place to spread the project.

I can attest that the team are very active on their telegram channel but it would also be nice if they are also active on this forum so that they can interact with the community's queries and request. Imho.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 434
I think the project is quite difficult with its technical implementation but I am confident with the team's capacity to deliver on this one successfully.

If it would be easy, everyone would do things like this.
But i do think that this is a market segment that can be built with a high success percentage.

there is a market for this to be sure, let's hope that the team does a good job.
Merit: 263
I think the project is quite difficult with its technical implementation but I am confident with the team's capacity to deliver on this one successfully.

If it would be easy, everyone would do things like this.
But i do think that this is a market segment that can be built with a high success percentage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The engineering team of the Vidy project, striking with its rewards, it has already collected 10 million users, patented multi-million inventions and received decades of success in the world of software development, it is worthy of respect!
I also like their team, they are very active in the telegram channel - all investors are kept informed and know all updates of the project.

The telegram support is amazing 25k + members and counting. And the forum threads seems to be active too, around 5 admins round the clock. If they continue like this , chances are good, hope the devs are active too
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Nice to see you are reach dev.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I think the team has announced some parterships before, maybe they will communicate more about it soon. It’s an important part for the sucess of a project and especially it’s good for the trust that’s investors put in your project, so important for the ico phase too.

I think its important to showcase your partnerships and post it regularly to the community to show that they have regular communication as well as meetings.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the team has announced some parterships before, maybe they will communicate more about it soon. It’s an important part for the sucess of a project and especially it’s good for the trust that’s investors put in your project, so important for the ico phase too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What about partnerships? Is there been any announcements or confirmations of cooperation with other projects, or they are completely independent?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I agree, it's a massive project,complicated not only from the technical point of view, but also from the implementation side. It will require a lot of legwork, patnerships etc, but the team looks very experienced and professional to me, so with a bit of luck I hope they gonna deliver.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The engineering team of the Vidy project, striking with its rewards, it has already collected 10 million users, patented multi-million inventions and received decades of success in the world of software development, it is worthy of respect!
I also like their team, they are very active in the telegram channel - all investors are kept informed and know all updates of the project.
I still did not know the Team until I found the project through aerial launch, but I was happy to know that they have professionalism and experience, plus, of course, good applied marketing, and a growing supportive community
then the team is made up of professionals in the sector and they are doing a great job both in marketing and communication, and there are so many people/investors interested in the project, it all goes well...

Yes, so far everything is going well. I only hope for them that the market will have recovered a bit when their pre-ICO begins.
Merit: 100
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I still did not know the Team until I found the project through aerial launch, but I was happy to know that they have professionalism and experience, plus, of course, good applied marketing, and a growing supportive community
then the team is made up of professionals in the sector and they are doing a great job both in marketing and communication, and there are so many people/investors interested in the project, it all goes well...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Could you give us some news about the project ? Thanks.

The team are very active on their telegram channel at https://t.me/VidyCoin . You can post your inquiries their and its a great source for information also.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
They can collaborate with BAT which is already integrated in the Brave browser. Maybe Brave can also use a video layer so people will earn tokens for watching video ads as well
Activity: 434

yeah. they're pretty active there and so is the community.

It's a good sign that the team is there on a daily basis, keeping in contact with the community.

Yeach, at least there are places where we can find the recent news related the project. Vidy's team almost available in telegram channel daily hence we can get in touch with them at anytime.
This is good here, I have another project with issues, I just can't get in touch with anyone from the team. Silence of lambs...
Pages:
Jump to: