Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 57. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When you will hit to exchanges? Right after ICO with tokens or we must wait your mainnet and own coins?

We will not have any other coins except VLB tokens. We negotiate with the top-5 exchanges, planning to get on them as soon as possible after ICO

and they will be on etherdelta anyway Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

Yes, the ICO will start on 27th of November!

Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

-Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.

Min bid: 1 ETH

1ETH is quite high for some people, any plans on accepting lower amound like .2ETH or something? how about accepting other coins like LTC, DASH and others that are on the top10 on coinmarketcap?

Only ETH will be accepted and not less than 1
It is a pity that only ETH is accepted now that the value of the currency is increasing, I would prefer to pay with someone else.

You can try to team up with friends, colleagues to invest in 1 ETH

That is uite a good solution, i did something similar more than once infact
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

1ETH is quite high for some people, any plans on accepting lower amound like .2ETH or something? how about accepting other coins like LTC, DASH and others that are on the top10 on coinmarketcap?

It is a pity that only ETH is accepted now that the value of the currency is increasing, I would prefer to pay with someone else.

You can try to team up with friends, colleagues to invest in 1 ETH
Activity: 182

I think 1 ETH is a nice amount. But I understand that for some people its a lot of money.
It would be great if they accept more then only ETH. Tomorrow is a big day for VLB!
Activity: 224

copper member

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

copper member
DEV I have a question. Everywhere in the whitepaper mentions that CarFix will be the moderator of this project to ensure a critical mass of market Participants.Who and by what parameters will determine the critical mass?

Even 1 global car producer will be enough to decentralize it worldwide, cause unsurance companies, local banks, carservices, etc. will have to join the system.
copper member
When you will hit to exchanges? Right after ICO with tokens or we must wait your mainnet and own coins?

We will not have any other coins except VLB tokens. We negotiate with the top-5 exchanges, planning to get on them as soon as possible after ICO

But you said about own blockchain?  Huh
So.. you will have own blockchain or no?

We will create our own blockchain, but tokens will stay the same.

I cant understand.. if you will create own blockchain, than you must have own coins (not tokens) ?

Our platform will be created in such a way that it will be possible to use VLB tokens. Also our blockchain will work on the P-o-S process. There will NOT P-o-W process.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I cant understand.. if you will create own blockchain, than you must have own coins (not tokens) ?

Didn't they told they will do a swap after blockchain is up?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
DEV I have a question. Everywhere in the whitepaper mentions that CarFix will be the moderator of this project to ensure a critical mass of market Participants.Who and by what parameters will determine the critical mass?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

But you said about own blockchain?  Huh

Is it even possible to creat an own blockchain but stay with eth based tokens without a coin swap?

Yes

Can you explain this blockchain token transfer from Erc-20 to your blockchain? Sounds interesting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525

Is it even possible to creat an own blockchain but stay with eth based tokens without a coin swap?
Maybe token that spread in this ico will be use for Investors only and can be tradable in exchanges straight after ico ends. And vlb blockchain will be use for its own platform.
Is it correct, dev?
copper member

Yes
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 462

Thanks for the clarification.
copper member

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: