Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 62. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Guys, how do you think the overall situation in the crypto-currency market will affect the collection of funds in the ICO process, which is scheduled for June 21?
They usually write such information. Look at the white paper, it should be there, it can be said clearly that the conclusion at Fiat will, but it is still not clear what electronic wallet, There is much disagreement about this. To collect the necessary amount of money.
Activity: 154
What is there on the security of Easy Work ??! What and how is going on ?!
Well, the most important thing is that the certification system, based on blockchain technology, and I do not need anything more)))
I've already tried, it's very interesting that when registering the Easy Work platform I need to fill out my profile, add certificates, as well as other confirmations of my qualification. Everything is very simple) And nothing superfluous)
On security I will say only one thing, that the possibility of stealing mine, and yours, and whoever or who is participating, of personal data is reduced to zero due to the storage of information in the blockchain chain.
I had the opportunity to encounter this platform, I was amazed that after registration, every freelancer, as well as the client, gets a unique address and username, which eliminates the problem of authenticity and authentication. This makes life much easier for everyone)
Well, the most important thing is that the certification system, based on blockchain technology, and I do not need anything more)))
I've already tried, it's very interesting that when registering the Easy Work platform I need to fill out my profile, add certificates, as well as other confirmations of my qualification. Everything is very simple) And nothing superfluous)
On security I will say only one thing, that the possibility of stealing mine, and yours, and whoever or who is participating, of personal data is reduced to zero due to the storage of information in the blockchain chain.
All the same time again I am convinced that blockchain is strength and power, a very reliable and progressive system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What cryptocurrency exchanges negotiations regarding adding tokens to WOKR for them? If there are any popular ones?
Activity: 350
The developers place a great emphasis on a decentralized payment system through Smart Contract, which will save Time, money and nerves, completely safe.
Activity: 70
The security of your funds and personal security will be supported by blockchain technology, you do not need to worry.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
What will the platform look like in the future?As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches?
Towards longevity, we all live in a world in which security comes to the fore, because there are so many cases when either the ICO collects money and disappears or the mice just steal our personal data. Therefore, I believe that projects that are based on blockchain technology deserve to live !!
I can not disagree with you, with the growing number of people doing their business on the network or carrying out other actions, the problem of Internet security has become more than relevant.
Now the world is arranged so that they want to be deceived, they want to make money for us, so this is a way out of this situation.
I'm more than satisfied with the projects that are built on the blockchain, I like something so calmer)))
In this regard, the guys have developed a very interesting platform, which is safe by 90%.
Why on 90% ?! the team has developed a unique certification system based on blockchain technology that verifies and approves freelancers and customers.
I agree that ensuring 100% security is very difficult, because there is still a very clever hacker, which can protect all security technologies.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am review in white paper on your project, It is truly nice.
Activity: 252
Towards longevity, we all live in a world in which security comes to the fore, because there are so many cases when either the ICO collects money and disappears or the mice just steal our personal data. Therefore, I believe that projects that are based on blockchain technology deserve to live !!
I can not disagree with you, with the growing number of people doing their business on the network or carrying out other actions, the problem of Internet security has become more than relevant.
Now the world is arranged so that they want to be deceived, they want to make money for us, so this is a way out of this situation.
I'm more than satisfied with the projects that are built on the blockchain, I like something so calmer)))
In this regard, the guys have developed a very interesting platform, which is safe by 90%.
Why on 90% ?! the team has developed a unique certification system based on blockchain technology that verifies and approves freelancers and customers.
I am sure that the administration of this project will achieve some success and will take a leading place in this industry.
Activity: 75
I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others)) The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))
What is the right proportion?)) I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders.
This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. But few people understand how to manage the crypto currency. Therefore, on the platform must be a fiat input and output.
Activity: 98
Yes, I agree with you, I recently read interesting statistics: according to statistics, every year about 15 million people become victims of Internet scammers. This is very much, therefore security is paramount.
Activity: 196
Time is money. Will your platform be different from the rest? I am interested in the mechanism of search of performers.
With the help of blockchain technologies, the search for performers will be much easier, the project administration pays special attention to this.
Pages:
Jump to: