Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 61. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Greetings, team! Expect you detect fairly resources to develop your plan!
Impeccably plan, a rather interesting plan, cognitive website!
The plan is great, but we'll see how successfully it will be implemented. The start of token trading is good news for the platform and its team.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I think that is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very perspicuous. I do not know why.
Well, it happens. Well that came back and became interested, then the project is still worth attention.
By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled.
Activity: 168

So, until I complete verification, I can't participate in the project as an employee? Not to mention writing reviews from other platform members.
If you want to take part in the project as a performer, then pass the verification will not be a problem, the main desire.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well, I'm most interested in what happens with reviews about work and the rating of performers. Because without moderation it will not be possible to save the platform not clogged with trolls.
I think that the intervention and moderation will be unambiguous, without this fact it will be difficult to maintain the platform clean and I think that in addition there will be algorithms in the code. No other way))
Well, I'm most interested in what happens with reviews about work and the rating of performers. Because without moderation it will not be possible to save the platform not clogged with trolls.
Create a whole bunch of fake accounts to write fake reviews will not work, as each account will have to go through the procedure KYC.
So, until I complete verification, I can't participate in the project as an employee? Not to mention writing reviews from other platform members.
Create a whole bunch of fake accounts to write fake reviews will not work, as each account will have to go through the procedure KYC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What are you writing and writing - ICO has already begun, go buy tokens)))
Enough bazaar to breed, writers))
I have been waiting for the beginning of the ICO process, this good news, let's see how successful the sales will be.
Activity: 252
And you then already bought tokens umnichok?) Probably you wait not to wait when the bounty is over that would tokens be quickly sold on the exchange and earn a couple of rubles))
Activity: 98
Activity: 154
I hope that  will manage to create something unique. Because there are many similar platforms. And basically they do not differ from each other.

Well, to think up something new will be quite difficult. I think that they will be able to win only due to the fact that they will have the best service and a blockade is tied up.
Well, it happens that the new platform attracts only with the help of one design and at the expense of it wins against the others. And it happens and disappears in the abyss of a crowd of new projects ... But I think the team will get a good result))
Activity: 336
I want to wish good luck to this project.
What do you hear about the bounty program? Will it launch? I would love to join her.
I hope that  will manage to create something unique. Because there are many similar platforms. And basically they do not differ from each other.

Activity: 126
The sales process will begin very soon, I hope all major investors will have time to take advantage of a discount of 40%. I wish you luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What cryptocurrency exchanges negotiations regarding adding tokens to WOKR for them? If there are any popular ones?
Announced only two cryptocurrency exchange is Hitbtc and Yobit, but not once it has been said that the list of exchanges is constantly growing.
Hitbtc is a pretty good cryptocurrency exchange, it is great for young projects, I hope that it will be possible to agree with it.
Hitbtc and Yobit are excellent cryptocurrency exchanges, with good trading volumes and lots of traders and investors, a good choice.
Activity: 140
What cryptocurrency exchanges negotiations regarding adding tokens to WOKR for them? If there are any popular ones?
Announced only two cryptocurrency exchange is Hitbtc and Yobit, but not once it has been said that the list of exchanges is constantly growing.
Hitbtc is a pretty good cryptocurrency exchange, it is great for young projects, I hope that it will be possible to agree with it.
It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
What is there on the security of Easy Work ??! What and how is going on ?!
Well, the most important thing is that the certification system, based on blockchain technology, and I do not need anything more)))
I've already tried, it's very interesting that when registering the Easy Work platform I need to fill out my profile, add certificates, as well as other confirmations of my qualification. Everything is very simple) And nothing superfluous)
On security I will say only one thing, that the possibility of stealing mine, and yours, and whoever or who is participating, of personal data is reduced to zero due to the storage of information in the blockchain chain.
I had the opportunity to encounter this platform, I was amazed that after registration, every freelancer, as well as the client, gets a unique address and username, which eliminates the problem of authenticity and authentication. This makes life much easier for everyone)
All the same funny project, read reviews, was pleased. Thank you for doing everything for our comfort))
Activity: 70
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then he sends money.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: