Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 60. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 Is there any bonus program ?! If so, what are the conditions, what can I get? !! If not, then very badly, and I will be disappointed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Rational job, impeccably plan, a very excellent design!
Activity: 98
Heard that ICO was launched the other day, and what's heard? how long will the company last?

It will be about 22 days, I think that this is very small, not all will be able to participate.
Well, yes, I agree that it is not enough, but I think that if you do not manage to collect the right amount, then the ICO will last for another couple of days.
Most likely it will be, because this is actually not very popular project.
Yes, they will need more time for all this, but who knows, maybe it's such a hit that they will collect the right amount long before the end.
So that the nenad lose time, you need to act, no one knows what awaits you, you need to think everything over and take the right decision.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
It will be nice to look at the beta version. No matter, it is interesting how the Work  Coin Platform will look like and how it will work. I think this project interests many investors.
Activity: 182
Heard that ICO was launched the other day, and what's heard? how long will the company last?

If you believe the information that is on the website, then before the end of the first round there are only 4 days.
Activity: 154

It will be about 22 days, I think that this is very small, not all will be able to participate.
Well, yes, I agree that it is not enough, but I think that if you do not manage to collect the right amount, then the ICO will last for another couple of days.
Most likely it will be, because this is actually not very popular project.
Activity: 168

If I understood everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a  blockchain?
Yeah, you got that right. We have become accustomed to the technology of the blockchain, I believe that the blockchain is very much underrated by the critics.
If I understood everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a  blockchain?
you are correct), respectively, the site will receive from this technology all the benefits, from security to instant transactions.
Oh, guys, that can beat better! but in everything there are both pluses and minuses.
I personally do not see any disadvantages in using  blockchain. The same security guarantees.

How many people, so many opinions, then it's no use to judge anyone, and to argue too. I think the guys know better.
Whether small customers differ from a major? Will there be any loyalty program for regular customers?
The Commission on the service EASY WORK will be calculated by a special formula that will allow large Customers to pay a smaller Commission.
Whether small customers differ from a major? Will there be any loyalty program for regular customers?
you are correct), respectively, the site will receive from this technology all the benefits, from security to instant transactions.
Oh, guys, that can beat better! but in everything there are both pluses and minuses.
Activity: 67
As for me, and I trust my own taste))) then the project worthy of attention. I think he needs to go to the American market, or even continue.
Why would he need an American market? We have a lot of customers and performers here, it would be patience and most importantly - a desire, so you can turn mountains off!
The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. We have an even more free market. Therefore, we can well break through.
You know, everything is possible, the main thing is that there is a good strategy and plan on which to move on.
Yes, in other ways nothing good will come out, the crumbling uttermost!
Activity: 51
I think that this idea is rather a gainful investment currently.
 Good luck all.

You understood everything correctly, the platform will be built on blockchain technology, which is why the project is so interesting for investors.
Exactly how the blockchain will help the project become successful? After all, the popularity of the project depends not only on the technical part, but also on the marketing plan of the team.
You understood everything correctly, the platform will be built on blockchain technology, which is why the project is so interesting for investors.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I think that is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very perspicuous. I do not know why.
Well, it happens. Well that came back and became interested, then the project is still worth attention.
By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled.
Yes, guys, I agree, because the design parameters have entered the selection parameters, which is important now in the choice of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: